Chapter 80- Yun Luo likes He YuShen

Since returning home, Nan Yi has stayed at home every day without going out.

Because Nan is also a male Omega, which is very different from a female Omega.

Because he didn't have enough food, the baby Omega kept feeding him milk powder after he got home.

The weather in winter was too cold, so He Yushen stayed at home to take care of Nan Yi and Xiaobao every day without going to work.

A month passed by in a flash, and after Nan Yi had finished her yurturing period for a month, He Yushen went to work again.

It happened that the warm sun came out that day, and Nan Yi, who was not used to being alone at home, took Xiao Bao for a walk in the garden of the community.

The warm sun in winter is like a warm small heater. It is obviously a sunny day, but it does not bask in the sun.

I had a phone call with Yin Feng in the morning. As soon as I heard that Nan Yi had moved, Omega, who was also bored at home, said that he wanted to come and play with him.

Nan Yi thought about basking in the sun in the garden, so that when Yin Feng came, he could still see it all at once.

He was sitting on a chair in the garden, teasing the little Omega. The big one and the little one were having fun.

"Nan Yi?"

A strange yet somewhat familiar voice, and a dark shadow blocked the sunlight in front of Nan Yi.

Nan Yi raised his head in confusion. It was the man he had seen at Yunluo's place last time.

Yelled Lin Qiu.

"Hello, Mr. Lin." Nan Yi greeted politely.

Lin Qiu nodded by mistake, and then sat next to Nan Yi.

"I didn't expect Mr. Nan to still remember me." Lin Qiu's tone was smiling, but it just made Nan Yi feel uncomfortable.

"Is this? He Yushen's?" The person who was relatively close to him suddenly came closer.

"She's an omega. She will be as cute as Mr. Nan when she grows up."

Nan Yi felt a little disgusted by the alpha's sudden approach, inexplicably disgusted.

"Haha, Mr. Lin praised me. Is Mr. Lin here to see Yunluo?"

Nan Yi calmly moved to the side.

"Yes, but he's not here." Lin Qiu leaned back lazily in his chair.

"It's not the weekend, it's working time. You can come to him on the weekend next time."

Nan Yi's little finger was held by the little guy in his arms. He lowered his head and teased the little omega with a smile.

Nan Yi would glance at the door from time to time, in order to ensure that he caught Yin Feng at the first sight after he entered.

But this time he looked up and saw a familiar figure.

Even though he was wearing a hat, but only half of his face was exposed, Nan Yi also knew who the person who turned around and walked away outside the community gate was.

Nan Yi frowned slightly, staring at the back that gradually moved away and finally disappeared.

When Nan Yi saw off Yun Luo, he also saw Nan Zhi passing by in the community, and saw him again this time.

Nan also began to wonder why Nanzhi came to this community.

Is it because of himself or because of He Yushen.