Chapter 26- You have the final say from now on

"Should I give in to him if he eats spicy food? I don't want to see such spicy food when I eat."

Song Jing pointed to a bowl of spicy chicken, his eyes filled with gloom.

Even when Lian Nan came closer, he just glanced at her coldly.

[Auntie, please go down first]

The aunt at the table was a newcomer, and she didn't know who had the final say between the two people in front of her.

Even though Nan Yi asked her to leave first, she just glanced at Song Jing worriedly and didn't dare to move.

Nan Yi frowned and glanced at Song Jing, who was sitting at the dining table as if nothing had happened, and felt a little angry.

[Auntie, it's okay, you can go down, I won't blame you]

Auntie was still a little worried, but she still left the table.

Nan Yi could see the uneasiness on his face when he left.

Nan Yi's body was contaminated with a lot of alpha pheromones, and Song Jing, who was sitting next to him, hit the bowl with his chopsticks in annoyance, making a very harsh sound.

Nan Yi glanced at him coldly, still holding the bowl of spicy chicken that Song Jing disliked.

"Why are you showing off? Brother Shen will get tired of playing with you sooner or later."

Nan Yi still ignored Song Jing and continued to eat his spicy chicken quietly.

Even if he could speak, he was too lazy to argue with Song Jing.

By coincidence, Yan An and He Yushen walked in together.

Yan An, on the other hand, started calling Song Jing as soon as they met.

"Xiao Jing has eaten and doesn't know how to wait for me."

Song Jing froze looking at Nan Yi's disgusted expression, then turned around and smiled brightly.

Nan also dismissed it.

hypocritical.

"Brother Yan, you're here." Song Jing stood up excitedly.

Nan Yi also looked up at the two of them, then stood up and walked towards He Yushen.

The expressionless alpha was stunned for a moment.

Omega has become so proactive and bold, and no longer plays hard to get?

He Yushen was still staring at Nan Yi in confusion.

He took out his cell phone, poked it, and then handed it to him.

[Can't we have spicy dishes on the table? 】

"Huh?" He Yushen frowned slightly.

Nan Yi didn't want her aunt to be so aggrieved just because she cooked a dish for herself.

Since Song Jing is so arrogant, let the people he cares about most reject him.

"There are no rules. If you want to eat, let Auntie do it." He Yushen lowered his head and looked at the well-behaved Nan Yi.

"Oh Mr. Nan, let Brother Shen and Brother Yan eat first."

Song Jing's face looked a little anxious after listening to He Yushen's words.

"By the way, Brother Shen, since neither you nor I eat spicy food, I just told Auntie not to do it."

"But I didn't expect...Mr. Nan likes to eat, so maybe Mr. Nan has a little misunderstanding."