Chapter 86- It turns out anyone can bully his omega

"How come you can speak..."

By chance, He Yushen also got off the station and came up behind Nan Yi.

Nan Xin's tone became softer and softer, and her pupils narrowed as she stared at He Yushen.

How could there be such a handsome alpha next to Nan Yi?

"Why did you move? Did you sell my mother's house?" Nan Yi said with a cold face and an angry voice that brought Nan Xin's attention back.

Just now, he had a look of infatuation on his face, but now he looked at Nan Yi with a look of disgust.

"Dad can sell it if he wants. How many years has your mother been dead? Does she still have a house?"

She was clearly young and beautiful, but her words were so vicious.

Nan Yi's chest was heaving with anger.

He Yushen's face turned completely dark. He held Nan Yi's fingertips that were shaking with anger, and gently rubbed them to comfort the angry omega.

"I think Nan Zhaimin doesn't want to do business!" He Yushen glanced at Nan Xin coldly with frosty eyes.

Nan Xin, who bullied the weak and feared the strong, was nothing more than a paper tiger, and was so frightened by He Yushen's eyes that her heart trembled.

"Nan Xin, you are still as unqualified as ever, just like your mistress mother." Nan Yi suppressed his anger and said calmly with a cold face.

"How dare you call my mother a useless, low-quality Omega!"

Nan Xin gritted her teeth in anger and stared at Nan Yi with disgust.

He Yushen's face turned dark. He didn't expect that anyone from the Nan family could bully Nan Yi except Nan Zhai Min.

On that day in the hospital, Nanzhi confused right and wrong to discredit Nanyi, and now a female omega with a bigger butt in front of him dared to bully his own omega in front of him.

Such a soft and cute omega actually bullied a mistress's daughter.

He Yushen took out his cell phone with a cold face and dialed his assistant directly.

"Are you so angry because you hit a painful spot?" Nan Yi's tone was calm, but the fingertips in He Yushen's hand were clearly trembling.

He first comforted and then squeezed Omega's hand. After the call was connected, he said directly: "Call the Nan Zhai Min number I just asked you to find and ask him to come out to see me."

Alpha's words made both omegas temporarily quiet.

Nan Yi felt at ease because he had someone to protect him, and knew that it was useless to talk to Nan Xin, so he chose to remain silent.

And Nan Xin was already a little scared when she heard the alpha's words.

She frowned and stared at the two people in front of her. Nan Yi was not favored by Mr. He, and now that there was an alpha beside him, he might have been abandoned by He Yushen long ago.

Although Alpha's aura is very strong, the two of them can't even afford brand-name clothes.

Maybe the phone call the alpha just made was to bluff him.

The timidity she had just now was suddenly abandoned by her, and Nan Xin felt superior again.

"What are you pretending to be in front of me? A second-hand goods abandoned by Mr. He, a person who picks up trash that others don't want. He only has an empty skin. I didn't expect him to be so cowardly."