Chapter 25- Clothes make a nest

Although the sudden and intense fever was temporarily avoided because of the inhibitor.

But during the fever period, omegas still rely heavily on their own alpha.

Nan Yi didn't want to cling to He Yushen, but he couldn't control himself.

So after He Yushen went to work normally, he would secretly scatter the clothes stained with his pheromones on the bed like a little rabbit building a nest, from suits, shirts, home clothes, and pajamas.

According to the intensity of the pheromone, form a circle and wrap yourself in the middle.

Finally, he hugged the black pajamas that He Yushen often wore and lay in the middle of the bed lazily for a long time.

The fever period lasted for four days, and Nan Yi secretly put He Yushen's clothes on his back for three days.

Nan Yi always put away the clothes before He Yushen got off work.

Same today, after He Yushen went out, he started building a nest as usual.

"What are you doing?"

Nan Yi, who had just picked up the last pajamas and crawled onto the bed, froze.

The familiar voice behind him made his heart tremble.

He Yushen, who had already gone to work, returned to the villa for some reason.

Nan Yi didn't even have the courage to look back.

My clothes were in a mess on the bed, even in a circle.

He Yushen stared at the stiff and slender figure beside the bed.

"Turn back and look at me."

He frowned, and there was no joy in his tone.

Nan Yi turned back stiffly, still holding the black pajamas in his hand.

"Fever again?"

He Yushen stared at his pajamas in confusion.

Nan Yi shook his head and threw the things in his hands back on the bed.

He Yushen:........................

He Yushen didn't ask Nan Yi anything else.

Nan Yi folded the pile of clothes stiffly under He Yushen's gaze.

"Stop it, I'll ask auntie to come up and wash it later."

Nan Yi's movements stopped following He Yushen's words, and he felt a little embarrassed.

He Yushen probably thought he had soiled his clothes.

"I'm hungry, come down and cook for me." He Yushen said.

Nan Yi followed him downstairs. Standing behind him, he could smell the mint-flavored pheromones.

More comfortable than being wrapped in clothes.

At first, Nan Yi thought it was just that Alpha's pheromones were too strong and it was not intentional.

But when he could smell the peppermint smell from so far away in the kitchen.

He knew that it was He Yushen who was releasing soothing pheromones.

Nan Yi raised the corners of his mouth, and the ends of his usually cold eyes also curled up in a smile.

I'm in a particularly good mood today.

The food cooked for He Yushen was also a lot more luxurious.

"Learning cooking secretly?"