Chapter 42- Reasons for loss of voice

The doctor and the person on the bed looked at each other without saying anything.

The butler brought water in, and the doctor stretched out his hand to take it. The water glass was already very close to his hand, and he just barely had to put it in his hand.

As a result, the person on the bed suddenly spoke.

"Bring the water."

Nan Yi knew he was being called, so he took the glass of water that was almost in the doctor's hand.

The doctor raised his eyebrows and handed the medicine to Nan Yi without saying anything.

Nan Yi approached He Yushen and handed the water out. His deep and beautiful eyes glanced at the water glass and then looked at Nan Yi.

One second, two seconds, three seconds passed, still no answer.

Nan Yi frowned slightly and moved closer to him.

The doctors on the side couldn't stand it anymore. They had never seen such a dull person. Did He Yushen like this kind of lackluster person?

He kindly reminded: "If he doesn't pick you up, feed him in."

Nan Yi raised his head and glanced at the alpha.

Those deep eyes were still staring at him. He was a little nervous, and the water in the cup swayed a little.

He hesitated and sat next to He Yushen, handing over the water and medicine.

The alpha lowered his head and took the medicine into his mouth first, then took a sip of the water that was handed to his mouth.

The smooth feeling spread across the palm of his hand, itching and wet. Nan Yi was wondering why He Yushen still stuck out his tongue while taking medicine.

Even the act of drinking water is to stick out a little pink tongue tip.

I heard that people who stick out their tongues first when drinking water are also good kissers.

"I'm not talking about Master He. Didn't you just hold a wedding not long ago? You ignored the high-quality Omega and raised your little lover at home. You are not afraid of others making trouble."

The doctor looked at the two people numbly.

Nan Yi's appearance is indeed good. If it were someone else raising the omega in front of him, he wouldn't have a problem.

Congratulations to Yu Shen for rejecting countless beauties who came to his door. Even during the difficult susceptible period, he never looked for an omega to solve his problem.

He always thought that He Yushen would not be driven by beauty and pheromones, but he didn't know that he had one in the blink of an eye, and it was a married man who raised him at home.

Nan Yi's hand shaking when feeding water shook again.

He Yushen glanced at him silently and coldly.

"Besides, can a low-quality Omega withstand you?"

Nan Yi's face instantly turned red.

"Hu Wen, you'd better stop talking."

"Also, why didn't I come on the wedding day?" He Yushen asked with a frown.

At that time, he just randomly found a high-quality omega to get married. He Yushen didn't pay that much attention to the details of the wedding. He didn't invite many people, and most of them were people from Nanzhai Min.

"Going abroad."

"Isn't it enough if the gift money is delivered?"

Hu Wen packed up his things and stood up: "Let's go first."