Chapter 50- Yin Feng's Advice

On Monday, Yan An came to the villa early.

Nan Yi, who had suffered from insomnia for a long time last night, yawned and went downstairs. Yan An took her to the car in her pajamas.

Nan Yi:......................

The operation started in the afternoon. Nan was also afraid of pain, so he chose general anesthesia only for the throat operation.

After general anesthesia, he became sleepy and his eyes became increasingly blurry. He fell asleep before the doctor started the operation.

Nan Yi didn't know how long the operation took. When he woke up, the sky outside was getting darker, and even the leaves could only see some dark shadows.

The room was completely white, and the room was filled with the smell of disinfectant.

My throat hurt, my stomach was very hungry, and my movements became a little sluggish after general anesthesia.

It took Nan Yi a long time to do the simple act of sitting up.

Like an eighty-year-old man, his body is extremely stiff.

"You are also awake."

The room door opened from the outside, and behind the nurse was Yin Feng holding a bouquet of flowers.

And behind him were the butler and... Yin Lu?

I don't know how long these people have been here, or whether they came here after I fell asleep and stayed outside.

"Mr. Nan, we have just finished the operation. Don't say anything yet. You can wait for at least a month before you can try it slowly." The nurse warned Nan Yi and left the ward.

It was probably just a throat operation, and the nurse didn't tell Butler Yin Feng and the others to avoid disturbing Nan Yi in the ward.

After the nurse went out, the housekeeper carrying the lunch box said, "Madam, Master Yan is busy and has to go back first. There are differences between men and women. It is inconvenient for auntie to come. I will stay in the hospital to take care of madam."

Yin Feng looked puzzled: "Madam? What madam?" and placed the flowers on the table.

Nan Yi stared at the lunch box with shining eyes and felt a little embarrassed after hearing his question.

While Yin Feng was talking, the housekeeper had already poured the rice porridge in the lunch box into a bowl.

"Mr. Yan, Mr. Nan is the omega marked by our young master, and he should be called Madam."

Yin Feng looked in disbelief: "What... you are so fast! Butler He Yushen even calls you Madam!"

Yin Lu, who had been silent behind the two of them, was also a little surprised. The omega who looked like a little white rabbit on the bed turned out to be He Yushen's omega.

After the operation, Nan Yi's face turned a little pale, looking more like a pitiful and sick little white rabbit.

Nan Yi smiled sheepishly at Yin Feng, his eyebrows curved.

Yin Lu was stunned for a moment.

"I didn't expect that you could win over He Yushen, but with his boring temperament, don't you think he's boring?" Yin Feng accepted quickly and sat down on Nan Yi's right side of the bed.

Nan Yi smiled and pointed at the rice porridge handed over by the butler.

"you eat first."

It's said to be rice porridge, but it's actually almost the same as water, but Nan Yi's current throat can only swallow this.