Chapter 32- Being Caught

This is Nan Yi's first time eating in a bar, and he is with friends.

None of them disliked him for not being able to speak, nor did they ignore him.

Nan Yi was quite reserved at first, but after a while he was able to play dice with a few people.

Yin Feng loves cheating. Not only is he cheating, but he also drags Nan Yi along with him.

Alphas don't care about omegas, and usually just drink a little.

That night, Nan Yi played until most of the night.

Although he didn't drink much, his steps were still a little sluggish.

As for Yin Feng, Tai Nan also drank a lot. After getting drunk, he clung to Bai Shanyao like an octopus, unable to pull him away. In the end, Bai Shanyao carried him out of the bar.

The weather has entered winter, and it is a bit freezing at night.

Nan Yi stood at the door of the hotel. He looked good in his goose-yellow clothes, and with the blush from being drunk, his whole face was flushed.

A bit more cute than the usual cold look.

"Yin Lu...Nan...Send Nan Yi back..."

Yin Feng was in Bai Shanyao's arms, ruffling the clothes on Bai Shanyao's chest with both hands, still thinking about Nan Yi in a daze.

"Yin Lu, I will send Fengfeng back, and Mr. Nan will be left to you."

Bai Shanyao got into the white car, the wheels crossed the ground, the low-beam headlights turned on, and gradually went away.

"Come on, little cutie, I'll take you back."

Yin Lu pulled the door of the back seat of the car and raised an eyebrow at Nan Yi.

Nan Yi shook his head.

【I have a car】

Yin Lu looked at the mobile phone he held close to him.

"You can't drink and drive. I'll take you back."

Nan Yi was slightly startled. Yin Lu thought he was driving by himself?

But yes, they all think that they are just a chef. How can a chef hire a dedicated driver?

[My friend is nearby and he takes me back]

"Is your friend reliable? You are a drunk little omega, and you are also very cute. You can't speak. You can't resist what others want to do to you."

Yin Luyi finished speaking sternly and nodded into the car: "Get in the car, I'll take you back."

Nan Yi:........................

I think you are suspicious.

[You really don't need it, please go first]

"That won't work. If I don't take you back in person, Fengfeng will beat me to death tomorrow." Yin Lu pretended to be scared.

He also raised his hand and rubbed his arm.

"Get in the car. It will take a long time before you ask your friend to come over."

Before Nan could refuse, the alpha grabbed his arm and put him into the car.

After Yin Lu circled the car half a circle, he got in through the other door. The car suddenly became a little crowded.

"Let's go." Alpha said to the driver in front of him.

Nan Yi:........................

The car started, and Nan Yi was too lazy to bother Xiao Wang to pick him up.