Chapter 73- Also an Orphan

He and He Yushen still have a lot of time, so he can ask about this matter slowly.

The top priority is to see Nanzhi's injuries.

Although Nanzhi treats him badly, he is his younger brother after all. When he was a child, he chased him every day and called his brother for candy.

Even after so many years, Nan Yi never wished him a bad life because he resented Nan Zhi.

He just hoped that Nanzhi would live happily and then they would not see each other again.

When the two entered the ward, Nanzhi was lying on the bed with his left foot in a plaster.

"Brother? You guys?"

Nanzhi looked a little confused when he saw Nan Yi, his round almond-shaped eyes widened, with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Why are you together...and..."

The gaze that fell on Nan Yi's face moved downwards, and his whitened lips were slightly opened.

He fell silent halfway through his words.

Nan Yi was focused on his injured leg and pale face, and didn't pay attention to hear what he said.

But He Yu frowned after hearing all his words clearly.

"How are your...legs? Is there anyone taking care of you?"

Nan Yi, who was standing next to He Yushen, took a small step forward.

"Brother, I'm fine. Long time no see."

Nanzhi had a smile on his face, as if he hadn't seen his favorite brother for a long time.

Nan Yi was in a trance for a moment, as if he had returned to his childhood.

But Nan Yi also knew that Nan Zhi was the best at pretending. She probably pretended to show He Yushen when He Yushen was there.

"Then...have you had breakfast?"

"Not yet." Nanzhi smiled bitterly, a bit sadly.

"There is breakfast in front of the hospital, I'll go..."

"Don't move, I'll buy it."

Nan Yi's words were interrupted by He Yushen, who had been quiet all this time, and he was also pressed into a chair and sat down.

He Yushen rubbed the top of his head and said in a gentle tone, "Sit down and I'll go buy it."

The person on the bed saw the intimacy between the two of them.

Those lovely almond eyes revealed some complex emotions, including unwillingness, hostility, and a subtle hint of envy.

The door to the room was gently closed by He Yushen.

As soon as the alpha left, the innocent face on the bed suddenly darkened.

Nanzhi looked disdainfully at Nanyi, who looked exactly like him on the chair in front of the window.

He said in a sarcastic tone: "It's only been a while, but you're pretty good at it."

"A low-quality omega. I didn't expect it to come out so quickly. Don't He Yushen dislike you?"

Nan Yi was not surprised by Nan Zhi's transformation. Over the years, he had long been accustomed to Nan Zhi always being one thing on the surface and another behind the scenes.

Facing Nanzhi's ridicule, he just said indifferently: "I thought you had changed."

The person on the bed was slightly stunned, with a hint of confusion in his eyes.