Chapter 104- Song Jing Leaves

"Yeah." He Yushen responded softly.

When Nan Yi and He Yushen saw Song Jing like this, they didn't know what to say.

"Go in first." Song Jing said.

The two of them just quietly followed Song Jing and Yan An, who had been silent, into the room.

Nan Yi's eyes fell on the baby in Song Jing's arms.

After a few people sat down, He Yushen stared at the baby in Song Jing's arms for a few times, opened his mouth several times but hesitated.

"When did it happen?" He Yushen's deep voice sounded.

Song Jing no longer had any trace of acrimony or vanity, only tenderness on his face.

He lowered his smiling eyes and looked at Xiaobao in his arms.

"Last week." Yan An, who had been quiet all this time, said, his voice hoarse.

In fact, Yan An also lost a lot of weight, but it was difficult to notice Song Jing's changes in front of Song Jing's obvious weight loss.

You Qi's eyes looked like they were lost and filled with vicissitudes of life, and their eyes were a little dull. Only when they looked at Song Jing, they would show a slight luster.

"Body, what's the reason?" He Yushen asked again.

Yan An didn't speak this time. He opened his mouth and just looked at Song Jing, who had a gentle look on his face.

"Brother Shen, do you want to hug him?" Song Jing also did not answer He Yushen's question and handed the little treasure in his arms to He Yushen.

"He Yushen glanced at Song Jing and hesitantly took the baby, which was much smaller than the one at home."

Nan Yi moved forward curiously, and He Yushen also held the baby and tilted it towards him, his little face wrapped in a quilt still a little wrinkled.

Song Jing kept staring at the two people who were moving intimately with a smile.

Since Yan An entered the door, he has been looking at the omega next to him with a slightly sideways look. His hand under the table reached out, grasped the skinny and slender wrist, slid it down, and clasped his fingers tightly.

Song Jing turned his head and gave him a pure and sweet smile.

Song Jing tightened his clasped fingers soothingly, raised his head and looked at Nan Yi.

The sickly white lips parted slightly: "Brother Shen, Nan Yi, I'm sorry."

A very sincere apology, Nan Yi was stunned for a moment, and He Yushen just raised his eyes slightly.

"Nan Yi, I apologize for what I did before."

Song Jing looked at Nan Yi seriously, and Nan Yi was in a daze.

He said softly: "It's okay."

Nan Yi really doesn't care anymore. He can forgive Nanzhai citizen Xu Fang, not to mention Song Jing now......

After coming here for so long, Nan Yi still can't believe how he suddenly lost so much weight.

He was a young man who was full of energy, but now he looked like he was exhausted.

"Mr. Nan is really gentle!"

Song Jing sighed softly, feeling envious and confused.

"Yan An, what's going on?" He Yushen spoke again.

"Don't ask him, let me tell you." Song Jing reached out to pick up the baby in He Yushen's arms.

"It's bone cancer. I didn't pay attention to the occasional pain in the past. If I hadn't lost so much weight all of a sudden, I might have always thought that I was in good health." Song Jing's voice was low and breathy, and he sounded like he was tired when he spoke. Extremely.