Chapter 92- Go to bed early tonight, don't wait for me

On the first day of He Yushen's business trip, Ling Ran and He Zhang came to play with Xiao Bao, and time flew by.

At night, after he put He Siyi to sleep, he walked to the balcony and dialed Nanzhi's number again.

There is a ringtone, and it seems that Nanzhi has released his number from the blacklist.

The phone rang for a long time and no one answered until it automatically hung up.

Nan Yi called again without giving up, but still no one answered.

Guessing that Nanzhi didn't answer the phone on purpose, Nanyi didn't call a third time. The balcony was a little cold, and the warmth hitting his face after returning to the house made him feel comfortable.

He first walked to He Siyi's side, kissed the little omega's forehead gently, and then turned around and got on the bed.

The next day, Nan Yi stayed at home with her little Omega in her arms all day long. While He Siyi was asleep, she started to catch up on the manuscript she had left behind for so long.

On the third day, Nan Yi had been holding the little omega in the living room since the morning, waiting for He Yushen who had agreed to go home in three days.

His eyes were always on the garden path, from morning to afternoon, and he would stare outside from time to time even while eating.

When the dusk turned dark, the well-fed Xiaobao was full of energy and kept babbling in his arms. Nan Yi moved her face closer to him, and Xiaobao kicked his little feet happily again.

"Xiaobao, your father will be back soon. Are you happy?"

What responded to Nan Yi was Xiaobao's smiling face and waving little feet.

When the phone rang, Nan Yi, who was sitting on the sofa with Xiaobao in his arms, struggled to take out his phone from his trouser pocket. He originally thought it was a call from Yin Feng, but when he saw the note, he picked it up excitedly.

"He Yushen, are you getting home soon?"

His originally excited tone turned into coquettishness. It was just three days since he had seen her and two nights without being held by his alpha. He missed his alpha so much.

"The heavy rain here has canceled the flight. I may not be able to come tonight." came a low and noisy tone.

Nan Yi's excitement turned into disappointment, and his voice was muffled: "Why is it raining suddenly?"

The sound on the phone was very noisy, but it could be heard that it was raining heavily.

"Take our little baby and go to bed early. I'll be back early tomorrow morning, okay?"

Although Nan Yi understood He Yushen, he was still unhappy.

He missed Alpha very much, wanted to be in the warm embrace, wanted to do nothing and just let Alpha hold him and Xiaobao.

Nan Yi did not respond to He Yushen's words, but looked at He Yushen's weather forecast, which showed heavy rainstorms for a week.

"He Yushen, it says there will be heavy rains for the next week." Nan Yi was not happy, but he couldn't change the weather.

"No, the weather forecast changes from day to day, and it might stop tomorrow."

He Yushen comforted Nan Yi. The sound of rain on the phone was always very loud. If it was in the house, there would be no such loud rain at all.

Nan Yi frowned hesitantly: "Where are you? Aren't you indoors?"

"Yeah, in the car."

"What about Yunluo? With you?" Nan Yi asked again.