Chapter 13- Getting Angry

Hearing the somewhat familiar voice, Nan Yi turned his head sharply.

Even if you change a set of clothes, you can only see the alpha's profile, but with such a top-notch skin, most people can't forget it after just one glance. The same is true for Nan Yi, even though it's only the profile.

Bai Shanyao was looking down at the watch in his hand.

He is not interested in the Omega in front of Zhang Rui. The OEMs who can play with people like Zhang Rui have their own agenda, such as money, cars and houses.

They were all using each other. He resented such a relationship and had no sympathy for the omega in front of Zhang Rui.

After being stunned for a moment, Nan Yi seemed to have grasped a life-saving straw and immediately held the raised hand.

Bai Shanyao looked at the slender wrist in disgust and retracted his hand.

Nan Yi was stunned for a moment.

"Respect yourself." Bai Shanyao raised his eyes to look at the owner of the arm.

Nan Yi caught the look of disgust in his glasses when he raised his eyes, feeling a little embarrassed.

I am just one of Dr. Bai's many patients, and there is no need for Dr. Bai to help me.

He raised his hand hurriedly.

Sign language: "Sorry."

Bai Shanyao also didn't expect that the OEM that Zhang Rui liked would be Nan Yi.

"Nan Yi! Why are you here?" he asked in surprise.

Zhang Rui: "Shan Yao, do you know him?"

Bai Shanyao pushed his eyes and said calmly "Yeah".

Then he looked at Nan Yi and said softly: "Do you know them?"

Nan Yi shook his head to show that he didn't know him. When the man named Zhang Rui approached, he subconsciously moved in the direction of Bai Shanyao.

After confirming that Nan Yi was not involved with Zhang Rui voluntarily, Bai Shanyao naturally held the hand that Nan Yi had just put on his.

"Lao Zhang, Nan is also my friend."

The warmth of alpha came from her hand, and Nan Leng stared at that hand blankly.

Standing in front of the two of them, Zhang Rui's face stiffened, he looked at Bai Shanyao with a smile and said, "We are just joking with your friend."

How could he not tell that the two of them were not familiar with each other at all, but Bai Shanyao made it clear that he should not make plans for Nan Yi.

As the only heir of the Bai family, he naturally cannot be offended.

Bai Shanyao looked at the pale Nan Yi next to him, frowned again, and said in a deep voice: "He doesn't like to joke."

Zhang Rui's mouth twitched, and he could only apologize in a low tone: "I'm sorry, Mr. Nan."

Nan Yi still stood beside Bai Shanyao in confusion.

Zhang Rui was a little embarrassed when he didn't get a response, so he said to himself: "Then Xiaoxia and I will leave first, and they will invite us to drink."

Bai Shanyao nodded.

When the two of them left, Bai Shanyao found that Nan Yi was still staring at the hands held by the two of them in a daze. He coughed slightly in embarrassment and let go.

The warmth in her hands disappeared, and Nan Yi regained consciousness and looked up.

"Mr. Nan was also invited to attend Mr. Yan's birthday party?"