Extra- Happy? Happiness.

On the last day that Nanzhi was to be discharged from the hospital, when Nanzhi's luggage was packed, Lin Qiu came by mistake and brought a contract.

The content of the contract was simply that he and Nanzhi would jointly raise Lin Yunjian, and Nanzhi would take care of Lin Yunjian, while he would pay the alimony.

When the little alpha reaches school age, he will be taken back to the Lin family and arranged to go to school, but he can come to Nanzhi during holidays.

Nanzhi signed, but he made a request.

Before Lin Yunjian reached elementary school age, kindergarten had to be arranged by Nanzhi.

Surprisingly, Lin Qiu agreed readily.

After signing the contract, Alpha did not leave the ward immediately. Instead, he stared at Nanzhi with complicated emotions in his deep eyes.

Through the glass on the ward door, Nanzhi saw Hu Wen pacing anxiously outside.

The alpha, who had always been quiet, called him in a low voice: "Nanzhi."

Nanzhi slowly glanced over, looking at the alpha with calm eyes.

Lin Qiuchou said softly again: "Nanzhi, I feel a little regretful."

His words only made Nanzhi, who was sitting by the bed, stiffen, but there was no other emotion in his eyes.

Nanzhi said calmly: "Lin Qiuchi, I let it go."

Lin Qiu's eyes fell on him by mistake and never moved away. He looked at the omega in front of him carefully.

"Are you leaving?" Hu Wen, who had been waiting for a long time, was a little worried and knocked on the door lightly: "Nan Yi said that the meal was ready, and Jian Jian also started to hurry."

Nanzhi listened to the sounds outside the door, with a smile in his eyes.

"Right away, can you come in and help me get my luggage."

"Can!"

The door to the ward was suddenly pushed open. Hu Wen, as if he didn't see Lin Qiuchu standing next to him, walked straight to Nanzhi and picked up his things.

His eyes deliberately glanced at the contract in his hand.

Nanzhi: "Let's go."

Hu Wen: "It's windy today, so I brought you a coat."

Some large thin coats were draped on Nanzhi.

Lin Qiu, who was still standing in the ward, frowned and opened his mouth without making a sound.

The two ignored Lin Qiu and passed him by mistake.

The alpha's eyes followed his thin back, and when he saw his somewhat abnormal left leg, the expression on his face turned into astonishment.

After Nanzhi Hu Wen left, Lin Qiu sat in the ward where Nanzhi had stayed for a long time by mistake.

It's strange, I always feel a little reluctant to leave.

..................

Nan Yi personally cooked a table of dishes to welcome Nan Zhi out of the hospital. In addition to Hu Wen, there were also his friends Yin Feng's family of three and Yan An's family.

He Yushen's house has a lot of toy cars, and the three little guys who can walk and talk are playing with cars in the living room. Yan An's little alpha is being held by several adults in turns.

When Nanzhi and Hu Wen entered, their eyes widened in surprise at the room full of toy cars.

"Come on, come in quickly, the meal will be ready soon." Nanzhi happened to be carrying the last plate of food and put it on the table.