Extra- Nan Yi's little meat buns

When He Siyi was three years old, he grew into a little fat man.

Like a cute little meat bun.

As for why He Siyi is fat, it is entirely because he has an alpha father who dotes on him and two little alpha brothers.

Even He Zhang, who has always been serious, responded to Xiaobao's requests and doted on him beyond words.

He Siyi can be said to be a little omega who grew up in a honeypot.

Nan Yi often feels very sad while holding the fleshy little baby.

In order to prevent He Siyi from gaining weight, Nan Yi controlled little Siyi's snack intake and her picky eating habits.

"Daddy, I don't want vegetables."

While eating, Xiao Siyi moved the vegetables that Nan Yi put into his bowl to one side of the bowl with chopsticks.

Nan Yi subconsciously stretched out his chopsticks to pick up the vegetables in the little omega's bowl.

As soon as the chopsticks in his hand were stretched out in front of Xiao Siyi, he saw the shiny eyes of the little meat bun staring at the ribs in front of He Yushen.

He Siyi: "Dad, I want to eat meat."

He Yushen said dotingly: "Okay, give our little treasure some meat."

Nan Yi:............

He took back the extended chopsticks, and Nan Yi picked up a few more slices of green vegetables and put them into He Siyi's bowl.

"Don't be a picky eater and eat the green vegetables. And you, you are only allowed to give him this piece of ribs tonight."

He Siyi, whose eyes were smiling, suddenly made a sad face: "Ah! Why, daddy~"

He Yushen also looked puzzled: "What's wrong, wife?"

His family isn't bankrupt, right? No matter how much money his wife saves, she can't starve her children.

Nan Yi glanced at the little meat bun with a sad face again: "Xiao Bao has become so fat that he has become a little meat bun. We can't let him be picky about food anymore."

He Yushen heard this and his eyes fell on little Siyi: "You're not fat. Children are like this. This is baby fat."

Nan Yi:............

"You are not allowed to buy Xiaobao any snacks from now on, and the same goes for He Siyi. From now on, you are only allowed to eat one small piece of cake a day."

He Yushen either brings small cakes or buys a bag of snacks every day after get off work. The largest refrigerator in the kitchen is filled with He Siyi's snacks, which are high-calorie and high-sugar snacks. It's strange that the little omega is not fat.

"Ah! Daddy~ I won't be happy without the little cake."

What He Siyi is best at is cheating and acting coquettishly.

"It's useless to act coquettishly. Besides, you're going to kindergarten in two days. You're not allowed to bring snacks into kindergarten."

He Siyi is already three years old and old enough to go to kindergarten.

While Nan Yi was talking, He Yushen was trying to secretly put ribs into Xiao Siyi's bowl.

Nan Yi glanced at his sneaky movements and cleared his throat: "Husband, I can't feed him tonight."

He Yushen:!

"Okay, listen to my wife." The ribs that were originally going to be placed in He Siyi's bowl turned around and landed in Nan Yi's bowl.