Chapter 46- I really like him!

Nan Yi arrived as promised and went to the place where Yin Feng made an appointment with him.

It's a teahouse, not like Yin Feng's style.

"You really like He Yushen!"

Yin Feng, who had just arrived, sat down and after taking a sip of tea, he stared at Nan Yi in disbelief.

Nan Yi nodded.

"Although you are good-looking, you are a cook and a low-quality Omega. Please take my advice and stop liking He Yushen."

Yin Feng's words were rare and serious.

Nan Yi still shook his head.

Nan Yi is a very determined person, and if you like him, you will like him.

"Do you like it that much?"

【like】

Yin Feng stared at Nan Yi's phone helplessly.

"Hey!" He sighed deeply.

"As expected of my friend, he is quite stubborn."

Nan Yi:!

Yin Feng poured another cup of tea and drank it in one sip, smiling happily.

On the contrary, Nan Yi was a little confused, thinking that Yin Feng was trying to persuade him to look away.

"I'm telling you, don't worry about him being the King of Heaven. If you like him, you just like him. Whether it's seduction or stalking, in short, if you don't work hard, you will be sorry for what you want."

"But I don't recommend stalking. It's undignified, and you're so gentle and you don't look like someone who would stalk."

"You just seduce him. Aren't you his chef? You have so much time to see him, so you try your best to seduce him."

"Look at such a tender little omega like you, he will definitely not be able to withstand it."

"And practice your cooking skills again. Don't they say that to capture a man's heart, you must first capture his stomach."

Nan Yi wanted to laugh when he heard this.

He was always glad that he had met a lively and playful omega like Yin Feng. As long as he stayed with him, his whole mood would improve.

But... Nan Yi wants to tell Yin Feng that he is not a cook.

"Since you have told me your little secret, let me tell you a secret too."

Yin Feng lowered his voice and approached Nan Yi. It was clear that this table was the only one occupied on the second floor where the two of them were, but Yin Feng still seemed to be whispering.

Nan Yi's typing hand stopped and he also moved closer to Yin Feng's head.

"I also have someone I like, that is Brother Shanyao. I have liked him since I was a child."

Nan Yi's eyes were shaking. No wonder Yin Feng clung to Bai Shanyao after drinking last time and pretended to be asleep the next day!

After whispering, Yin Feng leaned back in the chair and said with a sad face: "It's a pity that he always treats me as his younger brother, so I almost had to take off my clothes and lie in front of him."

[You are so cute, he will like you]

"Hehe, I think so too." Yin Feng smiled happily and agreed very much with Nan Yi's words.

"You don't think anything."

The familiar tone and the gentle tone made the two of them stunned at the same time.