Chapter 106- Yiyi's alpha is the best

Yin Feng looked at him and couldn't remember who this woman was.

Everyone's eyes temporarily fell on the woman, and Nan Xin looked at her disdainfully.

For a woman older than herself, the look of disgust in her eyes was too obvious.

"Boss lady." the manager called.

Nan Xin's face was stunned for a moment, as if she couldn't believe what she heard.

"Little girl, you just said that you are my husband's girlfriend. How come I don't know about this?" The woman who was called the boss's wife just looked at Nan Xin calmly, without being angry or losing her mind.

After Nan Xin stiffened, her face was filled with disgrace, especially since the security guard had already gone upstairs.

"Master Yin, we will pay for all your friend's wet clothes. In the future, whenever you come to our restaurant, all your orders will be free of charge. The waiter is not sensible and it is because we have misemployed people. You sir have a lot, so please ask your friend to forgive us this time."

Yin Feng didn't say anything, just glanced at Nan Yi.

Seeing the way Nan Yi shook his head, he could only sigh. He knew that Nan Yi was soft-hearted.

"My friend is soft-hearted and won't worry about you."

"Thank you, sir. I'm really sorry for giving you a bad dining experience." The woman said seriously with a look of shame.

"It's okay..." The phone in Nan Yi's hand vibrated again, and He Yushen's video request was hung up on.

What follows is the shock of the news bombardment.

"As for you, little girl, every penny my husband spends on you is our joint property as husband and wife, including this restaurant, which is also our joint property."

"Now let's calculate carefully. The house he rented for you, the money you spent on dates, meals, and hotels, all will be paid back."

"He gave it to me voluntarily... Why should I still..." Nan Xin didn't have the confidence to speak, and she didn't face Nan Yishi's arrogance.

"I have a lot of intimate photos of you in hotels and bars. I don't mind handing them over to the police."

"Fengfeng, let's go first."

Nan Yi didn't want to continue watching the drama of his first wife's mistress. He felt sticky and uncomfortable, and just wanted to go home quickly and change clothes.

"good."

Yin Feng pulled Nan Yi up again, passed Nan Xin and left.

After leaving the restaurant, the smell of gunpowder in the room was gone. Nan Yi felt sticky and uncomfortable, so the two had no choice but to go home early.

Nan Yi rejected Yin Feng's proposal to take him home. In the end, Xiao Wang took him home. When the car stopped in front of the gate, Nan Zhi, who was walking slowly in a coat, passed by their car.

Nan Yi glanced at the bright red mark on his white and tender neck.

The person who came out of the community couldn't be anyone other than to come to Lin Qiu Mistake. Then why did Lin Yunjian and Nan Zhi... didn't live with Lin Qiu Mistake.

Did Lin Qiu fall in love with Nanzhi by mistake?

When he got home, he went straight into the bathroom, washed for half an hour, put on the alpha loose shirt that He Yushen liked to see him wearing, and lay down on the bed.