Chapter 95- Don't keep it in your heart if something happens in the future

As soon as Nan Yi finished speaking, He Yushen walked in from the door.

The omega's frowning and dissatisfied eyebrows turned into surprise the second his eyes fell on the alpha.

The alpha who approached from the gate was holding a large bouquet of red roses in one hand, and a beautiful bag in the other hand, which looked like a lunch box.

He put the bag on the table first and handed the rose to Nan Yi. The fragrance of the rose hit his face.

"The rose coaxes my lovely omega, I wonder if I can do it well." Alpha said with a chuckle.

"Hmph, I'll forgive you once."

Xiaobao was taken away, and Nan Yi held a rose that was wider than her own body, and her smile was more beautiful than the red rose.

"He Yushen, why did you suddenly buy me flowers?" When Nan Yi is happy, his tone will be sticky, as if he is coquettish.

He Yushen held Xiaobao and sat next to him, watching his happy expression with satisfaction.

"I bought it to apologize for causing a certain lovely omega to wait for me for too long last night."

"I'm not... really angry."

Nan Yi spoke softly and shyly.

"smell good!"

Nan Yi hugged the flowers happily for a long time before smelling the fragrance of the bag on the table.

The spicy aroma that filled the air aroused the greed in his stomach.

Nan Yi wanted to see what good things He Yushen had bought, but didn't want to put down the flowers in his hand. He turned his head and stared at He Yushen expectantly, his cold eyes bright.

"He Yushen, I want to eat." The slow tone of the sentence and the protracted ending are true coquettishness.

The sticky ending almost ignited the alpha's last rationality: "Call my husband to give you something to eat."

Nan Yi stared at He Yushen shamefully, with a shy and annoyed look that made the alpha's eyes gradually darken, his deep eyes not hiding his desire at all.

"Forget it if you don't give it!"

Nan Yi's eyes averted, but he put down the rose bouquet in his hand and placed it on the sofa next to him.

"Make enough food and clothing by yourself." He muttered and unwrapped the bag.

He opened the two square boxes inside, which turned out to be his favorite spicy chicken, and a box of spicy crayfish.

He Yushen had never touched such a spicy dish. He Yushen brought it to him specially.

"He Yushen, you are so kind."

"Then you call me husband."

"not called."

"Just treat it like you screamed, and my husband will peel the crayfish for you."

"Um."

Nan Yi enjoyed He Yushen's feeding. He had almost eaten before serving He Yushen's dinner. Finally, he and He Yushen drank a bowl of black-bone chicken soup.

Dusk has fallen, the wind is blowing outside the house, and there is a rustling sound of leaves being blown.

After sleeping for too long during the day, the two people who went upstairs early were not sleepy. Only Xiaobao slept soundly in the small bed.

As for Nan Yi, she got her wish and was wrapped in the gentle embrace of the alpha.

"He Yushen, I saw Nanzhi the day Xiaobao fell ill. He was outside in the garden."