Chapter 76- Go to bed later today

Not sure if it was an illusion, but Nan Yi always felt that Lin Qiu, who was opposite him, was very hostile to him and He Yushen.

Especially when Yun Luo and He Yushen were talking, the man's eyes would be a bit violent.

Nan Yi sipped the juice and kept silently observing the emotional changes of the man opposite him.

The man wearing rimless glasses had an indescribably sharp look on his beautiful face. Next to him, the gentle-looking Yun Luo looked less like an alpha, and was too gentle to be aggressive.

"Xiao Yunluo, I'm hungry."

The man who had been quiet suddenly spoke.

Yun Luo looked a little disgusted but helplessly glanced at Lin Qiucu aside, really not wanting to talk to him.

"Didn't you have lunch?" Yun Luo said angrily.

Nan Yi put down the juice in his hand, stretched out his hand and pulled the alpha beside him.

"What's wrong?" He Yushen grabbed his hand and asked.

"How about we go back." Nan Yi said softly.

Hearing that the little guy was going home, He Yushen stood up immediately without asking the reason or delaying.

"Yu Shen?"

Yunluo, who didn't hear Nan Yi's words, looked at He Yushen who stood up in confusion.

"We're going back first."

Nan Yi stood up with He Yushen and stood quietly next to He Yushen.

Yunluo didn't leave two people behind.

With Lin Qiu here by mistake... it was really inconvenient to keep the two of them.

Besides, he moved out because he didn't want to see the two of them in love, so he could only smile and bless them.

I moved out just to escape.

"Do you like that He Yushen so much?"

The words of the alpha beside him interrupted Yunluo's thoughts.

He withdrew his gaze and did not answer Lin Qiu's words. He just walked into the kitchen in silence.

..................

It was approaching dusk.

Nan Yi was carefully held by He Yushen.

The evening sunset casts a warm orange light, which fell on the body of the alpha next to him, as if a gentle light had passed through it.

Before going to bed at night, He Yushen had a long phone call with Ling Ran on the balcony.

Autumn is approaching and the nights are getting cooler.

Nan Yi was stuffed under the quilt and prevented from getting out of bed or going out.

Nan Yi had no choice but to lie obediently under the quilt and play with her phone secretly.

Covering his head with the quilt, he stretched out his head after hearing the sound of opening the door.

Nan Yi shouted: "Congratulations Yushen."

Omega's words are still a little slower than ordinary people's. With his sticky voice and slow speaking speed, just calling his name sounds like he is coquettish.

"What's wrong? You like to act like a spoiled brat so much."

Nan Yi was dumbfounded: "How can I act like a spoiled brat?"