Chapter 90- Xiaobao has a cold

When passing by the garden, Nan Yi subconsciously took another look at the place where he saw Nan Zhi, but there was no one there.

After he speeded up and returned to the living room, he immediately went to boil hot water and give Nan Siyi medicine.

The housekeeper had come back. Seeing his anxious look, he shouted softly: "What's wrong, madam?"

"Xiaobao has a cold. I'll give him some medicine with hot water." Nan Yi poured the hot water into a clean bottle.

"Madam, you need to drink milk powder before giving medicine. Children's intestinal function is weak, and giving medicine directly will irritate the intestines."

The housekeeper hurriedly took the bottle from Nan Yi's hand.

"I'll make the milk powder. You can hold the young master."

"Okay, please."

Nan Yi handed it over to the housekeeper with confidence, and hurried back to the sofa to hug He Siyi into his arms.

The uncomfortable little omega wrinkled his face and opened his mouth to cry. He just hummed and fell silent again when he saw Nan Yi.

"Good boy, dear, I'm sorry, it's all dad's fault."

Nan Yi blamed himself very much and took all the blame for He Siyi's cold on himself.

With a guilty look on his face, he hugged Xiaobao and kept shaking him.

"Madam, the weather in early spring is already cold. Recently, many children have caught colds. I don't blame you."

The butler prepared the milk powder and placed it on the table in front of Nan Yi. There was no ups and downs in his tone, but it was full of comfort.

"If I hadn't taken him to Fengfeng for fun and taken him out, how could he have caught a cold?"

The housekeeper didn't say anything more this time and stood quietly aside.

He handed over warm water and prepared the medicine. After Nan Yi fed He Siyi the medicine and put him to sleep, he slowly turned around to do his own thing.

Nan Yi hugged He Siyi and kept watching the time waiting for He Yushen to get off work.

As soon as the time came, he dialed He Yushen's phone number without missing a second.

"Hey, can't wait, we're already on the way back."

"He Yushen."

As soon as Nan Yi called out his name, he couldn't hold it in any longer and tears welled up in his eyes.

Omega's voice was trembling, and He Yushen's tone became serious: "What's wrong! Who bullied you."

"No, Xiaobao has a cold."

"Don't worry, I'll be back right away and take Xiaobao to the hospital."

"I've already taken Xiaobao there, and the doctor said he's fine." After Nan Yi calmed down, his voice became much calmer.

"My wife is great. She took our little baby to the hospital by herself. Be good, and I'll be back with you right away."

Alpha's gentle and non-blaming voice gently soothed Nan Yi's emotions through the phone.

"Okay, come back quickly."

"I got it, little coquettish girl. If you're going to have a hard time, just coax our little treasure first."

"Um."

When He Yushen and Yun Luo arrived in the living room, the little omega just woke up. After a good sleep, his forehead was no longer so hot.