105. Chapter one hundred and five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.25.23

authors note ;
ooo. there's a character known as masked deuce, but i wont include him in her story with Ace when she was Ace's first mate

  ooo. then, Camie turns to her friend named Pappag, that was a starfish with a Jamaican looking hat. "Oh that was a lot of fun! Ahaha!!" She laughs out, "oh yeah! That was a blast, in fact i had so much- wait... Momoko?! Is that you!!" Pappag blinks with surprise, and I nod with a smile.

  "Its good to see you as well, Pappag." I tell him, meanwhile my crew was gagged. "That's- a tail- and they seem to know eachother?" Nami ponders in regards to Camie talking to me, and I respond with a smile. Sanji had heart eyes directed to Camie. "Then she's a... a mermaid?!" They exclaim in shock.

  Pappag goes over to Camie and I, "you didn't get hurt did you?" She asks me, and I nod. "I'm fine." I tell her, and Camie looks over her shoulder before screaming and hugging me tightly, making me sweatdrop.

  "IT'S SOME RANDOM HUMANS!!" She screams in shock like usual. "Okay! Lets stop screaming!!" Chopper calms down. Camie continues to hug me, "I'm sorry, i was just startled. Thanks for saving my life! I'm always getting swallowed by sea kings, this is probably the 20th time." Camie apologizes, and I deadpan at the total.

  "You need to stop that! Jeez!" Usopp complains, "there has too be some way too repay you for that... ah! Octopus fritters!!" Camie offers, and this was definitely liked by Luffy, "ooh!! Give me give me!!" Luffy tells her.

  "Sure thing! Their 500 beri's each!! How many can I put you down for?"

  "HUH?!" Most of the crew look in disbelief, I sigh before cracking a small smile at her, Pappag slaps her with a irk mark, "YOUR NOT SELLING THEM!!" He tells her, and she holds her cheeks( face cheeks )in shock, "IM NOT, AM I?!" She shouts in shock.

I sigh at her with a small chuckle, Sanji spins around with hearts, "I'VE FINALLY MET A REAL MERMAID!! MERMAIDS LOVED BY SAILORS THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE!! MERMAIDS THE JEWEL OF THE SEA!! AND SHE'S ADORABLE!! JUST LIKE I'D IMAGINE!!" Sanji yells.

I gain a irk mark, 'does he not know she's 16?' I eye him with irritation as he freaks out. "Oh that's not true. You've met granny Kokura haven't you?" Usopp says, giving Sanji a critical hit that makes him fall to his knees, I sigh out. "Momoko-chin! What are you doing here!! Aren't you with that Ace-chin man?" Camie asks.