Awkward meetings

On route she bumps into Ellie and Alex, "so how did it go?" they both say in unison.

"Alright Joe ended up pulling my top off me" she mutters as she enters her dressing room.

Alex burst out in hysterics, "now that's something I'll look forward to watching back" he laughs.

"Don't worry I won't even watch that episode... I will catch a plane and go back to my mums while its being broadcasted" she mutters.

"It will probably look great on TV" Ellie laughs.

Alex nods "the fans will love it" he smirks.

"I guess so" she smiles.

Ellie giggles "oh them Rara fans will love you" she smirks.

"They better appreciate it" she says. Niamh gets changed and heads out and as she heads out she passes Joes dressing room.

He happens to be coming out of his dressing room also as she passes by, "feeling confident about our scene being broadcasted in a few weeks?" he smirks.

Niamh gives a nervous laugh and nods "I might just go and stay in Malaysia while its being broadcasted" she says in an embarrassed tone.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad" Joe laughs as the walk out of the studios together.

"Are you driving out?" Niamh questions Joe.

"Yeah why do you ask?" he questions curiously.

"Just wondered" she smiles as she scans herself out of the studio.

"Right okay" Joe says wondering to himself why she had asked.

She looks at him awkwardly "do you want go for a few drinks tonight... Erm... As friends" Niamh says as she walks with Joe to his car before walking out.

"Why not?!" he smiles.

"So I take that as a yes then?" Niamh questions awkwardly.
Joe nods and gets in his car. "I'll text you later then?" she says.

Joe nods and pulls away, and nearly knocks Niamh down as he reverses.
"You ought to watch were your going big lad" she smirks as she heads to her car.

Niamh walks off and heads for the gates, "that would of been a bit awkward if I had knocked you down" Joe laughs as he drives slowly next to Niamh.

"Look were your going or you'll end up hitting someone else and not me" she smirks.
Niamh gets into her car and Joe drives off, she smiles to herself, although it felt a little strange that she is going out for a few drinks with a colleague who she had to kiss today.

She drives home and gets changed to go for drinks with Joe. Niamh makes sure she looks presentable for the evening.
She puts a pair of heels on and heads out to meet Joe.
She decides to go on a taxi as she wants a drink tonight after a long week at work.

She meets Joe at a country bar near where he lives, he is standing outside waiting on her.
"Hey" he smiles as he sees Niamh coming towards her.

"Hi" she smiles as she walks over to him.

They both walk into the bar together and sit down on a bar stool.
"What can I get you?" he asks.