Into work

After she goes to have a quick shower as Matthew is out for the count.
She does a serious amount of thinking while in the shower, and she wonders whether to take Matthew to Malaysia to meet her parents.

She leaves it as she has thought about it too much and doesn't really know what to do.
She gets out the shower and drys her hair and luckily Matthew sleeps through the noise of the hair dryer and Niamh gets herself ready to go up to Elstree.

She packs his changing bag with fresh nappies and wipes and his dummy, before putting him in the car seat.
"Sorry mate Daddy isn't here to drive and Mummy can't drive so it's the train for us" Niamh says as she lifts the car seat and connects it the pram.

"But we're going to see your daddy" she smiles as she grabs her coat and places a pale blue blanket over Matthew.

Niamh smiles and heads out, she gets the pram out the house and then sets her alarm before heading out. She gets the train which Matthew suprisingly sleeps the whole way to Elstree.

"Thanks" Niamh smiles to a man who's just help her the the pram off the train, "you've been golden today Matty, I hope you are when we get to the studios too" Niamh smiles as she heads off the platform.

She starts to walk to Elstree which isn't that far away, "right here we are mummy's work" Niamh smiles as she looks down at Matthew who seems to be wakening.

She heads into the studios and Matthew starts to cry, she walks to her dressing room and he cries even louder, "yes Matthew darling mummy gets the picture already" Niamh sighs.

She lifts him out her pram and sits down, she grabs a bottle out of her changing bag and starts to feed Matthew. He doesn't take the bottle and cries even more, "right okay Matty calm it down a little" Niamh says as she starts to get frustrated.

She then changed his nappy, "Oh dear are you poorly darling?" Niamh says as his nappy is rather messy again.

"Mummy will make it better darling" Niamh says softly as she puts plenty of cream on his bottom again.

He starts to wee a little and Niamh quickly places him on a disposable changing mat, he starts to whimper a little. "It's okay Matthew mummy will sort it" she says.

She grabs a nappy and opens it up and places it under him. "There all nice and fresh now" she says as she fixes his nappy and buttons his vest up before fixing his dungarees.

Just as she starts to do that Joe walks in not expecting Niamh to be in there, "Oh dear someone doesn't sound happy" Joe says as he comes over to them.

"Yeah sorry was going to come straight down but Mr over here decided to fill his nappy" Niamh smiles.

"Oh dear maybe he isn't well?" Joe says as he drinks his bottle of water.

"Mind you he was golden on the train, he's pretty much slept since you left" Niamh smiles as she sits with her back against the wall.

"Oh look" Joe says as he points to Matthew as he is starting to dose off again.

Niamh smiles to herself and puts his dummy back in her mouth, "oh" she smiles.
"So how has work been?" she yawns as Joe comes and sits down beside her.

"Great, let's just say Raf isn't the same without Cara, and he still doesn't understand why she left to be with Jed" Joe smiles.

"You mean Joe isn't the same without Niamh" she teases.

"It's lonely" he smirks and he leans over and kisses her.

"Same at home" she giggles.

"Now he's settled why don't you bring him down?" Joe says as he strokes Matthew's head.

Niamh nods, "oh Joe I'm nervous" she mumbles.

"Don't be, you know them all really well" he smiles, She nods a picks Matthew up and puts him in his car seat before heading to see everyone on set.

Joe walks into the ward "look how I found lurking in the corridor" he jokes as Niamh walks in with Matthew in the car seat on her forearm.

Niamh blushes and Ellie, Camilla, James, Kaye, Rob and Alex all look round. "Oh my gosh Niamh" Ellie says excitedly.

"Well I wasn't expecting to see you here" Camilla smiles.

"Hi guys" Niamh blushes.

"Oh my gosh he's even cuter in real life" Kaye says as they head over to Niamh.

Niamh smiles, "he's dosed off for now" she gives a nervous laugh.

Niamh hugs Ellie then Camilla who are both delighted to see here, "oh my gosh look at his chubby cheeks" Ellie coos.

Niamh kneels down and unstraps Matthew from the car seat and lifts him up. He stirs a little bit doesn't wake fully, "oh he's gorgeous" Camilla smiles as Niamh stands upright again.

"Meet Matthew James Walsh" Niamh smiles happily.
Everyone looks at Matthew and smiles "do you want a little hold?" Niamh questions Ellie, Ellie nods happily and Niamh passes him to her.

Ellie's heart melts as soon as she holds him, "he's still so tiny Niamh" Ellie says.

Niamh nods and smiles as everyone gathers around Ellie. "Is he well behaved for you?" Camilla asks.

"He has his times where he won't let me sleep or there's times where he's a proper mummy's boy and let's me do things and put him down" Niamh smiles.

"Aw bless, he's adorable" Camilla coos.

"So I take it he's a daddy's boy" Kaye says and Rob nudges her as they all know Niamh isn't with Elliot, who they all think is Matthew's dad.

Niamh glances over at Joe awkwardly and starts to panic as she doesn't know what to say. Ellie passes Matthew over to Camilla and luckily they move on from that subject.

Niamh feels the need she should tell them but she doesn't want to, "Niamh?" Joe says as she seems a little out of it.

"Yeah?" she questions.

"You okay? Your looking pale" he says.

"Erm yeah I guess" she mumbles.

Joe gives her a friendly smile and then looks back down at his phone, She looks over at Joe again as she does start to feel unwell all of a sudden.

She looks over at Camilla who seems happy enough holding Matthew, she goes to move and stumbles forward and her eyes roll in her head.

"Niamh!" Joe says as he catches her before she hits the ground. He lays her down flat on the ground.

"Oh my, is she okay?" Kaye says as she comes down next to Joe.

"Niamh can you hear me?" he asks as he shakes her shoulders a little.