Home

They arrive at Niamh and he notices that she is drifting off to sleep. "Wakey wakey were home you edjit" he laughs.

Niamh looks up at him "sorry, did I mention growing a baby is hard work?" She mumbles.

"Yes your forever telling me" Joe laughs. Niamh frowns at him and gets out the car before heading into her house, she opens the door and picks the post up off the floor.

She shuts the door and goes into the lounge. Joe follows her and watches her as she lies down on the sofa. "I'm tired" she mumbles.

Joe sits down opposite her "you don't say?" He laughs.

"Stop teasing me" she moans as she buries her head in the pilliow.

"Aww baby" he smiles as he gets up and goes through to the kitchen. He pours himself a glass or water and one for Niamh also.
He goes back through to her and puts the glass down on the table and looks at her.

She sits up and reaches for the glass of water and practically downs it.
"Thirsty?" He laughs.
She nods and sets the glass down.

She lies on her back and looks at Joe.
"Soo" Joe laughs breaking the silence.

"So what?" She mumbles as she rests her hand on her bump.

"Just breaking the silence" he laughs.

"How's this little one?" Joe smiles as he sets his hand down on her bump.

"I don't know, I'm really tired and I still get fluttering sensations so this little guy is doing something in there" Niamh giggles. Joe smiles and strokes her bump.
She giggles at him, "I'm starving all of a sudden" she smiles.

"What have you got in? I will make you something" he smiles as he kisses her bump.

"I'm not overly sure, I'll go look" she smiles as Joe takes her hand helping her get up.

Niamh goes through to the kitchen and Joe follows her. "Hmm" she laughs as she has an empty fridge.

"Jesus do you ever eat babycakes?" he laughs as he hugs her from behind and rests his head on her shoulder.

He rubs his hands up and down her bump, "I forget to go out shopping" Niamh says as she shuts the fridge door.

"How on earth do you forget?" Joe asks as he opens the fridge again to spy some cream eggs cheese and fruit of some sort.

Niamh looks at him "I just happens okay? I have a load of menus in the draw there" she says as Joe pulls away from her.

"Okay well keep your nickers on, you worry me you realise that?" he says.
She smiles at him and rubs her bump as reads some of the menus.

"No seriously you do worry me, do you eat at all?" he says as he makes her look at him.

She nods "I eat all the time" she smiles.

"And the fridge tells me otherwise" he says as he squirts a mouthful of whipped cream in his mouth.
"Why on earth do you have whipped cream? Mind you it is good" he mumbles.

"I don't know, Elliot bought it a while back but don't worry it's still in date" she laughs as Joe's face drops.

Niamh kisses his cheek, "I pick stuff up on the way home to eat" she smiles.

"Joe that's disgusting, I hate it" she says as she covers her mouth as just looking and Joe eating makes her want to puke.

Niamh turns away and Joe puts the cream down and says "so what will it be? Chinese or curry?" Joe smiles.

"You won't be hungry after all that cream" she giggles.

Joe laughs "well if this little one is taking after me he'll have a bottomless pit" he jokes.

Niamh giggles, "erm I'm not really sure what I want" she smiles.

"Let's ask the one really in charge, right then Mr what will Mummy choose?" Joe smiles as he rubs her stomach.

Niamh giggles at him, "you are an edjit" she laughs hysterically.

He laughs and kisses her cheek, "right so what is it going to be then? Chinese or Curry?" Joe questions.

"Can we have chips?" She questions.

"I'm afraid not as that wasn't in the choices sorry babes" he teases.
Niamh's mouth drops, "I'm joking of course we can" he laughs. Niamh hits him playfully.

Joe laughs at her. "I will go out what do you want? Chips curry sauce?" He smiles.

"No curry sauce I think it might regurjatate on me" she laughs.

Joe smiles "of course, want me to get you some essentials too?" He smiles as he knows she has an empty fridge.

"Like what?" she laughs not quite catching what he is saying.

"Milk, butter, bread, sand which fillings?" He says to her.

"If your paying" she jokes.

He nods "well I said I'd help out as much with the baby" he smiles at her.

"I'm only joking, no you don't have to do that" she smiles.

It was too late Joe is in the car and on the way to the shop.
Niamh huffs as she doesn't like him shelling out money on her.

She sits down and rolls her top up and looks down at her bump, "what's he like ay?" She mumbles as she draws circles on her bump with her index finger.

She smiles to herself as she gets a fluttering sensation, "Having fun in there wee man?" she giggles.

Niamh sits back and watches her stomach and smiles to herself again, "Mummy loves you, you know" Niamh mumbles as she rests her hand on her bump and runs her hand over it.

"And daddy does too...he's slightly obsessed" Niamh giggles.

She feels a strong fluttering sensation which makes her smile, "you agree then little man?" She giggles.

Please leave a comment and let us know what you think