Teary eyes

Later on Niamh is sat in her dressing room with a cup of coffee and a magazine. She gets a knock on the door and to follow Joe comes in.

She looks up at him and smiles. "What's with the top off?" she laughs.

"Just filming with Camilla" he says.

"Topless, excuse me what are you filming?" she laughs as she stands up and walks over to him.

"Nothing for you to worry about" he smiles. She smiles and looks up at him, "your in a good mood today" he smiles.

Niamh stands up and hugs him. "Mm you smell nice" she smiles.

"It's that new spray I got from tesco yesterday" he smiles.

"Mm it's nice" she smiles.

"Stop sniffing me" he smirks.

"You smell really good" she laughs.

"God you're weird" Joe laughs as he plays with her hair.

"Excuse me? There's no one half as weird as you right now with your top off" she smirks.

Joe just stares at her and smiles "did anyone ever tell you how sexy you are when you talk like that?" He asks.

"No" she laughs.

"What makes you so happy and flirty today? What do you want?" he smirks as he taps her nose.

"Nothing" she smiles.

"Niamh your not broody are you?" He asks.

Niamh blushes, "what me! Don't be silly" she says.

Joe raises an eyebrow and looks at her. "Are you sure?" he smirks.

"No" Niamh replies.

She bites her lip and stands awkwardly, "so you aren't sure?" he smirks.

"Okay... Just the tiniest bit... I saw the babies which are going to be Cara's daughter" Niamh mutters.

"Joe they were adorable" she mutters into his chest.

"We've got Matthew" Joe says.

"But they were so cute" she says.

"Niamh, you sound very broody! Not just a tiny bit!" Joe laughs.

"Oh fuck it Joe, I want another baby" she says.

Joe laughs, "well we can't just go to the shop and purchase one, I'm afraid" he says.

She signs and nods "I know" she mutters.

"Up to you" he smiles as he rubs her back and kisses her head.

"What is?" She asks.

"Having another little one, we need to think about a lot of things" he explains.

Niamh nods "that's true... I'm mean your the one who has to get me pregnant so I think it's up to you" she mutters.

"Yeah I guess, but are you up for it? You have to think about that aswell hun" he says.