Lazy Day

A few weeks later Niamh has the day off and so does Joe. She lays in bed awake as she cant sleep

She sighs and looks down at her bump, "someone must be having a little party in there, running out of room aren't you little man" Niamh smiles happily as she rubs her hand on her bump.

She smiles to herself before pulling the covers up as she is freezing. Joe rolls over who is next to her but doesn't seem to wake. She cuddles up beside him as she all of a sudden is really cold.
Joe naturally puts his arm over her waist and wriggles close to her.

"Sorry did I wake you? I was cold" she giggles softly.

Joe shakes his head and kisses her neck, "I could lie here for ever with you like this" he mumbles against her neck.

"Please warm me up I'm freezing" she giggles.

Joe smiles and rubs her arms with his hands, "yes I will just because you said please" he teases.

She giggles, "I'm usually the warm on and you're the cold one" she smiles.

He kisses her cheek and watches her as she stares up at the ceiling. He puts his hand up her pjama top and rubs her back. "Mmm, you know I love you right?" She giggles.

"Well that makes a different from last night, you really hated me" he says as he continues to rub her back.

"I'm sorry, baby had my hormones up and down" she giggles.

"I gathered Niamh, but please it's cold right now , no more drinks throwing at me" he says as he strokes her cheek.

"I'm really sorry" she says as she places her hand on his on her cheek.

"Oh babe, I know it's baby don't worry" he laughs.

She giggles, "been giving me a rough time lately" she smiles. Joe smiles and kisses her cheek as he strokes her cheek.

"How do you feel this morning? he smiles.

"Tired but I gather I better get up now or it will be a lazy day" Niamh says as she sits up.

"No stay in bed a lazy day sounds good to me" Joe smiles. Niamh rubs her bump and lies back down onto Joe and looks up at him.

"I'm cold again" she mumbles.
Joe rubs her bump and smiles at her, he hugs her close and cuddles her.

"You are lovely and warm" she giggles as she pulls the covers up further.
Joe smiles and kisses her cheek as only from her eyes upwards is showing.
He draws love hearts on her bump under the duvet, she squirms, "that tickles you edjit" she says.

Joe laughs and carries on doing this action. She squirms even more, "Joe please" she giggles.

"What's up?" He teases as he kisses her neck.

"You're tickling me" she giggles

Joe laughs at her and then runs his hand over her bump. She smiles at him, "so are you in a happy mood today?" he laughs.

"Hmm, will have to think about that one" she giggles.

"You better be" he laughs as he kisses her neck again.