These words from my heart

"He did though Ellie" she says starting to cry a little, Ellie hugs Niamh.

"Maybe it's worth a shot ringing him?" Kyle suggests out of the blue.

"No" Niamh says.

"Calm yourself" Ellie says.

"What if he hits me again" Niamh says as she dawns on the negative.

"He won't it's not like Joe...by now he'll see what he's done and want to fix it" Ellie says.

"I guess" Niamh sighs.

"I might aswell go home" she sighs.

"Yeah you should, see how things go" Ellie smiles.

Niamh nods, "it's worth a shot right?" she says.

Kyle nods "we're always here if you need us" he smiles.

"Thanks guys" Niamh smiles before hugging Ellie and heading to the door.

She grabs her bag and phone and heads out the the car. She waves to Ellie and drives home.

When she gets home she realised she has forgotten to pick up a set of keys earlier. She rings the doorbell hoping Joe will answer, She sees Joe's silhouette in the door and she starts to get nervous.

He opens the door, "I'm so sor-" she is cut off by Joe grabbing her top and pulling her inside and kissing her.

He shuts the door and pushes her up the wall kissing her. She smiles happily into the kiss and most defiantly kisses him back.

He pulls away and looks down at her "your the most gorgeousness person I know babe I love you" he smiles and he goes back in and kisses her again.

Niamh kisses him back happily as they walk into the lounge, he cups her cheeks and strokes her one cheek thats rather heated up since he slapped her. He pulls her down onto his lap and he continues to kiss her, "I will never hurt you again" he mutters between kisses.

She pulls away and looks at him, "you know sometimes I think we just need time to cool off" she says before kissing him passioantely again.

Joe entwines his hands into her hair as he kisses her, "where's Matthew" Niamh says between kisses.

"Out on the washing line" Joe teases between kisses.

"No seriously where is he?" she giggles.

"Upstairs asleep" he smiles.

"I'm so sorry" she sighs.

"Shut up... And kiss me" he smiles as he continues to kiss her passionately.

She giggles at him and continues to kiss him, He pulls her top off "What are you doing?" she asks.

"What do you think" he smiles.

"Oh okay" she smiles.

"Am I going to quick?" Joe says nervously.

"No no I feel okay at the moment actually" she says with some confidence.

Joe smiles and kisses her back "Shall I?" he smiles as he fiddles with her bra.
She nods and smiles, He takes her bra off. "By God your perfect" he says.