Confidence is key

Niamh looks at him and ties her hair up into a bun and smiles a little and pulls her top off again. Joe looks at her a little unsure of what to do incase she freaks.

She takes his cup out of his hand and straddles his lap. "I'm willing to try again if you'll put up with me" she smiles awkwardly.

Joe just nods again and watches her as she is rather close with a very prominent cleavage near his face.

"So" she smiles but doesn't get an answer as Joe starts to kiss her.

Niamh pulls away from the kiss and Unclips her bra "Oh so you're keen to do it but wouldn't let me" he laughs.

"Well you get the honour of taking it completely off if you like" she giggles.

Joe laughs and takes it off her, "you seem very different compared to when we were upstairs" he says as he raises an eyebrow and just stares at her upper body.

Niamh smiles happily and kisses his forehead. "I'm broody, I want another baby, so I'm trying my hardest" she sighs.

"I'm broody, I want another baby, so I'm trying my hardest" she sighs.

"Niamh, Matthew is seven months old... Can we wait a little longer?" He asks.

"No!" She says as she kisses him again.

"Geez Niamh are you sure?" he asks, She nods and continues to kiss him.

Joe smiles and kisses her shoulder. Niamh grabs Joe's top and pulls it off, "Easy tiger" he laughs.

She kisses him more and smirks. He messes with her pair of bedshorts that she has changed into.

"Mmm your legs are soft" he mutters.

Niamh smiles and Joe brushes his hand across her pants. She shudders a little and Joe laughs.

She gives a faint smile before kissing him again. "Upstairs" he mutters.

Niamh smiles a little and gets up off him. Joe takes her hand and takes her head upstairs. "Your doing good babe" he smiles which makes Niamh smile.

Joe pulls her into the bedroom and shuts the door.

She walks over to the bed and lies down and Joe smiles happily. Joe climbs up towards Niamh and he kisses her stomach.

"That tickles" Niamh giggles.

"Gorgeous" he mutters as he kisses up towards her.

"I love you" she smiles as she rubs his back.

Joe smiles and strokes her cheek. Niamh smiles a little at him as he strokes her thighs.

"Oh baby" he smiles as he kisses her shoulders and pulls her bed shorts down.

She blushes and looks at him. Joe takes one hand and undoes his belt.

She sits there quietly just looking at him. She strokes his chest and smiles, "Joe?" She says nervously.

"Yeah what is it?" he asks as he looks up.

She says nothing again and looks at him "carry on" she smiles.

"Are you sure?" he asks as he pulls at her pants.