Ben and Jerry's cookie dough

"Good" he smiles, "shall we go when we get him settled? Won't it be sunset soon?" he says.

Niamh nods and Joe kisses her cheek as her mum walks in. "Aw look at you two" Barbara coos and Niamh goes bright red.

"Mum" Niamh blushes.

"Ooh Niamhy's all embarressed now" Joe mumbles.

He kisses her again and Barbara just gets on with what she is doing, "do you two want anything to eat?" She questions.

"I'm fine thanks" Joe smiles.

"Hmm can I have a look?" Niamh says.

"Mum do you have any ice cream?" Niamh asks curiously.

"Yeah it's in the cupboard in that freezer" Barbara replies.

"Why ice-cream pumpkin?" Barbara asks curiously.

"I'm still craving it" Niamh says.

"Oh my lord Niamhy not Ben and Jerry's again!" Joe laughs as he continues to feed Matthew.

Barbara looks at Joe "again?" She says.

"She craved it so badly when she was pregnant" he laughs.

Barbara laughs "I craved coffee when I was pregnant with my Niamhy" she smiles.

"Oh yes mum, you've bought cookie dough!" Niamh says as she gets it out of the freezer.

Joe laughs and looks at Niamh who looks really impressed.

"You're not going to eat that all are you Niamhy?" Barbara asks.

"Why?" Niamh says as she lifts the spoon to her mouth.

"I'm doing fish curry for dinner" Barbra says, "and you're not going to ruin that are you" she adds.

"Oh my mum I love that" she smiles happily.

"I thought I would cook it since your here" Barbara smiles.

"Mum can I ask you a favour?" she says.

She nods as she stirs the curry in the slow cooker. "Could you maybe look after Matthew later, Joe and I are going to the beach. If not we can take him with us it's no big deal" Niamh smiles.

"Yes of course I mean your sister is pretty content with him she will probably want him" she smiles.

"I'll hopefully have him settled by later anyway" Niamh says.

"How long you planning on being out for?" Barbara questions.

"I don't know but if it's any hassle he can come too" Niamh says.

"No it shall be fine" Barbara says, "you two go enjoy yourselves" she adds with a smile. Niamh smiles as Matthew has finished his bottle and needs winded so she takes him through to the lounge.

Joe stays in the kitchen sitting at the breakfast bar, "How's she been coping?" Barbara asks.

"Alright, think she gets a little stressed when he doesn't settle but apart from that she's taken to it really well" Joe smiles.

"I hear Chloe's a fan" Barbara laughs.

Joe laughs "yes she seems to be" he says.

"Joe can you grab me a muslin towel?" Niamh calls.

"Okay" he replies and gets one out of the bag.

He sits down on the sofa beside her, "oh goodness me" Niamh says as he brings up a lot of milk.

It all goes on Niamh and the floor and Joe smirks "you got the full brunt of that didn't you babe" he laughs.

"Would you stop laughing and give me a hand please?" she says.

He nods "what do you me to do?" He says.

"Get me another towel for myself?" she says and he nods.

Joe gets up and goes to the kitchen "Barbara you haven't got an old towel have you?" Joe questions.
"Matthew's brought up most of his milk again" Joe adds.

She grabs a towel out of the cleaning room and gives it to him, "on Niamh?" She says.

"Yeah, she isn't too amused" Joe says.

"Ahh touch of wind then, he's inhaled as he's drunk out the bottle" Barbara says.

Joe goes back over to Niamh and hands her the towel, He mops most of it up and takes Matthew from Niamh, "go have a shower he smiles.
"I'll settle him down for your mum and then after dinner we can go out" he smiles.

She nods and takes her top off before walking in the kitchen and heading upstairs. "Matthew alright Niamhy?" Barbara asks.

"Yeah just brought his milk up" Niamh says.

She heads upstairs and has a shower, Niamh then comes back down in shorts and a crop top, Joe stares at her "What?" Niamh says as she's still a bit self conscious because of the baby fat she is still carrying which isn't much.

"Nothing" Joe smiles as he realises he is staring.

Niamh smiles and looks over at her dad who is holding Matthew, Niamh goes and sits on Joe's lap and kisses his cheek. "You look amazing" he whispers.

"Thanks" she whispers back as he rubs her thigh and knee. "Baby fat put me off a little, it's horrible looking" Niamh says.

"It's cute" Joe smiles.

"It's really not" she mumbles.

"I love it, and at least I get something to hold onto later" he whispers and smirks.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" she frowns.

"I'm saying me and you have a bit of a thumble later" he smirks

"Oh really?" Niamh giggles.

Joe smirks and kisses her ear as they look over at her Dad holding Matthew.
"He's gorgeous Niamhy" he smiles.

Niamh smiles "he is just like his daddy" Niamh smiles. Chloe sits and watches Joe in a gaze for a while she can't get over Joe is Niamh's boyfriend.

Niamh smiles at her as she looks over at Chloe, "Alright there Chloe?" Niamh smirks as Chloe sits staring at Niamh's waist area where Joe's hands are.

She snaps out of it, "erm yeah what sorry?" she says

Niamh laughs as her so does Joe, "babe you nearly ready to go?" Joe mutters against Niamh's neck.

"I am ready to go" she smiles.

"I need to pop upstairs and go to the toilet but then I'm ready to go" Joe smiles.

Niamh nods and smiles and lets him go to the toilet. Joe gets up and rushes upstairs using the toilet and grabbing something before coming back down.

"Good to go?" he asks and Niamh nods.
He takes her into the lounge and say their goodbyes and Niamh gives Matthew a little cuddle before leaving.

"Behave for your granny wee man" Niamh says as she kisses his head before leaving the house.