Perfect little family

She leans against Joe and smiles up at him. "Can I just cuddle you all night...please?" she smiles.

"If you want" he smirks.

"I've too much on my mind to go to sleep" she sighs.

"Like what?" He says as he strokes her arm.

"Things got to me earlier, about Elliot" she says quietly.

"Oh Niamhy" Joe says.

She looks up and Joe and smiles, He kisses her nose and smirks. "Goodness it's roasting" Joe laughs.

"You really think so?" Niamh says.

"Don't you think I'm rather warm?" he asks.

She feels his head, "your hot" she says.

Joe nods and smiles again at her, She kisses him and then leans back against him. "Relax" he smiles as he rubs her shoulder.

Niamh smiles as he rubs her shoulder, "I can't believe what I said to you" she sighs.

"Ahh don't worry about it babes, it's not as worse as the abuse you threw at me when you was in labour" he says.

Niamh giggles a little at him, "If I remember correctly you threatened to murder me, decapitate me, castrate and oh what was that... Make sure I never reproduce again?" Joe laughs.

Niamh giggles, "opps" she laughs.

"Yeah oops and I recall having a sore hand for hours" he smirks.

Niamh smiles at him and repositions her head on his chest. Joe strokes her hair and kisses her head again.
Niamh's mum comes to the door of the living room, "sorry to disturb you two" she sayd and Niamh looks up.

"It's fine come in" she smiles, Niamh sits up a little and looks at her mum.

"It's fine I don't mind taking him if you both want some time alone?" Barbara says. Niamh looks at Joe and he smiles at her.

"No it's fine, I'll take him" Niamh says as Matthew is still whimpering.

Joe gets up and takes Matthew off Barbara. "So I take it you two are okay now?" Barbara asks.

Joe sits back down and Niamh leans against Joe. "I take it that's a yes" Barbara smiles.

Niamh nods, "I couldn't sleep, so we came down here" Niamh says.

"Yeah we're good" Niamh smiles. Niamh rests her head on Joe's chest beside Matthew's and strokes Matthew's cheek.

Barbara looks at them and smiles "aww you two" she smiles and Niamh and Joe smile and look at each other, "perfect wee family you have Niamh" Barbara adds.

"I'm lucky to have these two" she smiles happily.