Tormenting

Niamh comes back in with her tub of Ben and Jerry's and a spoon. "I swear to god you'll end up looking like a tub of that" Joe laughs.

"Shut up" she giggles as she jumps onto the sofa next to him.

"Can I have a lick?" Joe says as he bobs his tongue out and instantly Chloe starts to snigger.

Niamh scoops a spoonful out for him, "open wide" she teases.

Joe smiles as she brings it to him "oops I slipped" she laughs as she manages to get it near his eye.

Chloe laughs at the two, "sorry babe" Niamh smirks.

She leans over him and licks it off his face and smirks "you minger" Joe laughs.

"Mm it's nicer off you" she smirks. Chloe starts to cringe as they lean in together and start kissing passionately tongues an all.

"You two get a room" Chloe laughs but finds it rather cute at the same time.

Joe decides to torment Chloe and gets up, lies Matthew down and lifts Niamh up before carrying her over to the sofa Chloe is on and lying her down on the sofa and dry humping her. "We've got a room" Joe laughs at Chloe who's dead embarrassed.

"Stop it you two" Chloe says.

"Sorry no can do, Niamh's turning me on" he jokes and Chloe grabs a pillow and pulls it to her face.

"That's so gross Joe" Chloe says as he begins to make sex noises which makes Niamh giggle.

"Oh yes Niamh" he pretends to moan which makes Chloe go bright red.

"You two are just embarressing" Chloe says. Niamh giggles before moaning into Joe's neck to tormet Chloe as well.

"This is exactly how your nephew was made... Sofa included" Niamh giggles.
"Oh Joe" Niamh moans and Chloe's eyes widen from behind the pillow. "Faster" she giggles and she can tell Chloe is well and truly embarrassed.

"More of that" she mutters.

Joe thinks of the perfect way to torment Chloe and decides to put it into play, "come on Niamh lets go do it in Chloe's room" he laughs but pretends to moan it.

He lifts Niamh up and takes her to Chloe's bedroom. Chloe chases after them "no please" she giggles.

Joe throughs Niamh on the bed playfully, Chloe tries to pull Joe away from Niamh but Joe and Niamh are really enjoying tormenting her, Joe gets on Niamh and kisses down her neck just to torment Chloe.

"Oh Niamhy you're a real turn on you know that?" he pretends to moan against her neck.

"I know" she moans as she wraps her legs around his waist.

Joe holds her waist before going up her crop top, "ew Joe ew" Chloe squeals.

"Ooo let's have a good feel, got to have a good feel" Joe laughs.
"Boobs" he smirks.

Niamh giggles as kisses him again, "go on Joe tell her how dirty we was a work... Tell her about the props cupboard and my dressing room... Oh don't forget what you did to me on set when no one was looking" Niamh giggles.