Light at the end of the tunnel

He doesn't dwell on what happened at lunch too much as he doesn't want to tip her over the edge.
"Niamh?" He questions as he sees her coming out of her dressing room ready to go home.

"Yeah?" she questions looking up to see it's Joe.

He walks over to her "come to mind tonight?" He smiles.

"If it includes eating and relaxing them I'm in, I'm just tired" she says.

He nods and smiles "what did you think I was asking you to come to mine for? Sex?" He laughs and Niamh blushes.

"Shush you!" she giggles as he pulls her into a hug.

Joe just laughs at her, "want to stay the night?" He questions.

"Hmm" she says as she starts to think.
"I could, but I'm sure you don't want me wakening you every hour, issues with sleeping at the moment" she says giving a soft giggle.

Joe nods and they walk out to the car together, "but we're going to the police first" he says to her as they get into the car.

"Don't huff with me now" he laughs.

"I'm sorry, I'm nervous" she mumbles.

They head to the police station straight away and report what's happened to Niamh, they take photographic images of Niamh's injuries and send her on her way.

When she gets to Joe's she feels a lot more relaxed as she can see the light at 'the end of the tunnel'.