I'm sorry

He ignores her and goes straight upstairs, Niamh stands up and picks Matthew up "I've upset daddy haven't I?" She says.

Niamh sighs, "what has mummy done eh?"

She sits down and rests Matthew on her chest. She doesn't know weather to go up to Joe or not.

She then decides to call her sister Chloe who's currently at uni in York. "Hey Chlo how's you?" Niamh says when Chloe picks up the phone.

"Hey Niamh, nice to hear from you... I'm good what about yourself" Chloe says.

"Erm I'm not in a very good position at the moment and could do with some advice" Niamh mumbles.

"Oh lord what is it now?" Chloe jokes.

"I want to go to Malaysia" Niamh says.

"Oh that's great mum and da-" Chloe is cut off by Niamh.

"I think Joe hates me for the idea" she mumbles.

"Oh dear I see, but sure what about your acting job? Maybe wait till Matty's a little older, ooh Niamh he's a cutie!" Chloe says.

"Chloe... I want to go over for a break from busy London, I mean I really want mum and dad to meet Matthew" Niamh says.

"Maybe go for a month like you normally do at Christmas... Like four weeks?" Chloe suggests.

"I guess but I've upset Joe, and I was sick this morning at the thought of it" she says.

Niamh sighs and waits for Chloe's reaction, "oh Niamh, and I think you should go... I'm going in two weeks time it's Mum's 60th" Chloe says.
"Maybe go for a short period of time while you're on maternity leave?" Chloe suggests.

"I might do you know?" Niamh says as she looks at Matthew.

"Maybe it's better, Joe could come with you? Mum could see Matthew? And we would all be happy yeah?" Chloe says happily.

She nods "well it depends on Joe's schedule to how long he can come over of" she replies.

"Well why don't you talk to him? It's worth a shot eh?" Chloe says.

"Yeah I guess so" Niamh says as Matthew that's to become restless.

"I've got to go Matthew's got the cold and isn't very happy at the moment" Niamh says.

"Okay thanks for calling, you know you can always call me for a chat" Chloe says happily.

"Thanks, I'm missing you lady!" Niamh says.

They end the call and Niamh settles Matthew before seeing that she has over 70 tweets about the photo she posted.

She decides to read them, All of them make her smile, she can't believe the amount of good luck and well wishes she's had.

She decides to head upstairs to talk to Joe about things as she gathers he's upset, "Joe?" Niamh says softly as she sees him sitting on the bed reading his scripts.

"What?" he mumbles.

Niamh looks at him and sits on the bed "we need to talk" she says as she lies Matthew in the bed carefully.

"About you leaving me?" he mutters.

"I'm not going to" she laughs.

"Eh yes you are, you said you were going to Malaysia permanently!" he says.

She shakes her head "nope, I'm going for a holiday" she smiles.

"Oh really?" he asks as he perks up a little.

"Really" she smiles.
A smile appears on Joe's face and he dives to hug her.
"Careful" Niamh says as she watches Matthew.

"I'm going next week... For four weeks" Niamh smiles.

"Would you like to come with me?" she asks nervously.

"I don't know" he says.

"I'm sorry I made you upset Joe I really am" she sighs, He smiles and kisses her forehead.