Blanked

He comes and stands at the bathroom door but Niamh completly blanks him, Joe just stands there watching her in the shower.

She gets out hoping he will leave her be. But he doesn't he continues to stand there as she dries her hair and body down.

"What do you want?" she asks. Joe doesn't say anything but just stands there starring at her in a trance.
"Joe fucking answer me!" she says.

"And say what?" He mutters.

"What do you want?" she says.

He shrugs "I don't know" Joe mutters.

"What's wrong? You aren't yourself" she says.

"Just tired and fed up" Joe replies.

"Fed up of what?" she asks, "Are you fed up of me?... Your not breaking up with me are you?" Niamh panics.

"No, no of course not" he laughs.

"Well then what is it?" she asks giving a sigh of relief.

"Just trying to talk to my mum" he mumbles as Niamh start to blow dry her hair.

"Speak up I can't hear you" she shouts over the hair dryer.

"My mum!" He shouts rather loudly.

Niamh turns the hair dryer off straight away and there is an awkward silence for a moment.

"Oh" she says as she walks over to him and sits on the bed.

He doesn't say much to her "eight months... Tops" he replies.

"Oh my god Joe come here" she says as she pulls him into a tight hug. Joe hugs her tightly and just rests his head on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" she says as she kisses his head. "Who told you that?" she asks.

"Who's that?" she asks.

"Mums boyfriend" he mumbles.

"Well maybe you should go see her eh?" she ask as she rubs his shoulder.

Niamh sits herself on his lap and hugs him more, "I would but a half naked women... Who I'm ever so madly attracted to is sitting on my lap" Joe smirks.

"I can come too...she can see Matthew" she smiles. He looks at her a little unsure, "What?" she asks.

"Are you serious?" He asks.

"Yes deadly" she says.

Joe kisses her "I love you" he smiles.

"I love you too" she smiles, Joe rubs her hip and hugs her again. "Is there anything else bothering you?" she asks.

He shakes his head and looks at her. "Sure?" she says as she kisses him again.

He nods and kisses her "Just talk to me next time" she smiles, Joe smiles and nods.

"Go finish your hair" he smiles.

Niamh smiles and gets up off his lap and walks to the bathroom and finishes her hair.

About an hour of so later she comes back in with it finally finished and to see Joe on his iPad. He looks up at her and his mouth drops.

"Oh crap you don't like it do you?" she panics.

"Oh...my... God... You look... Absolutely... Gorgeous" Joe stutters.

Niamh smiles and gives sigh of relief, "I quite like it myself" she smiles.

"It suits you" he smiles.

"You think so?" she says as she gets into bed beside him.

Joe puts his arm around her and pulls her close "of course i do" he smiles.

She smiles at him, "I'll instagram it tomorrow then" she laughs.

Joe kisses her cheek and smiles. "Wonder how Matthew will react to the knew change?" Joe laughs.