Freedom

"I'll get it" she smiles before going to answer the door.
She opens the door and is greeted by Elliot who is all smiles with her.
She stands there in shock, "erm hi" she stutters.

"Hey babe missed you" he says as he goes to hug her but Niamh steps back.
"What the hell has gotten into you?" he asks as he goes to hug her again but Niamh steps back.

She just looks at him in shock, "what's gotten into me? More like what's gotten into you" Niamh says as she tries her hardest to stand up for herself.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Talking to me like that!" Elliot shouts as he goes to slap her face.
Niamh backs against the wall with a thud which causes Joe to come out and see if she's okay.

He stops in the hall shocked to see Elliot. Elliot looks over at Joe "oh what a surprise this is, well at least you haven't got your head between my girls legs anymore" he says to Joe.

Niamh glances over at Joe, she can tell he's scared too.

He stands beside Niamh and looks at Elliot, "you've got some nerve showing up here after what you've done to Niamh" Joe says as he holds Niamh's hand.

Elliot suddenly notices they are holding hands. "Niamh care to explain?" He says gesturing towards their hands.

"Yes actually I do care to explain!" she says in a raised tone of voice. Joe looks at her shocked and then gives a nervous smile.

Elliot look at her "go on then Niamh tell me what you've been up to while I've been away" Elliot says in a raised tone.

"Look your not the father or this child!" she says before starting to get butterflies...well she thought.

"You what!" He shouts which takes Niamh by surprise, Joe gives her hand a squeeze then legs go, just incase Elliot goes for her.

"Joe is and I don't want to be with you anymore" she says her voice shaking with fear.
Elliot stares at her for a moment taking all of what she just said in. Then suddenly he has an outburst of pure rage and goes straight for Niamh.

"Please Elliot" she cries as he goes to push her but luckily Joe supports her back.

"you're alright I've got you" he says as he helps her back onto her feet he can feel her pulse racing.

Niamh rests the hand on her bump protectively and looks at Elliot in disgust, "you have a nerve to push a heavily pregnant woman too" Joe says as he glares at Elliot.

"I will start on you if I have to!" he snaps as he goes for Joe and punches his face making his nose bleed and what looks to be slightly dislocated.

"Joe!" Niamh screams as she panics, she looks at Joe then up at Elliot and she finally picks up some courage and punches him back but he grabs her around the neck and pins her to the wall, slowly suffocating her.

Joe grabs Elliot by his clothing and suddenly pulls him off Niamh while dealing with his bleeding nose.
"Leave her alone" Joe says as he grits his teeth.

Niamh cries and looks up at Joe. He stands in front of her and looks at Elliot. "You heard her she doesn't want you no more!" Joe says still holding Niamh's hand.

Elliot looks at Niamh and she looks away, "just get your thing and go" she says as she walks into the lounge.

"You heard her!" Joe snaps as he follows Niamh into the lounge as she is trembling in fear.

Elliot goes and collects his things and then comes back down to them.
"Niamh babe I swear I can change" Elliot pleads as he looks at Niamh who is standing up rubbing her bump.

"Just go!" she says as she starts to well up.

"Niamh, I dear to god I will change for you, we can make this work" Elliot pleads as he walks over to her.

"Leave Elliot, I don't want to see or hear from you again" she says trying to stay strong. He grabs her hand and looks at her, Niamh tries to pull away but as Elliot lets her go she looses her balance.

She let's out a scream her heart starts to race as Joe dashes over to her and catches her before she falls to the ground, "you're alright" he says as he supports her back and waist and helps her up. Joe holds her up and Niamh still seems a little unstable on her legs as she's in shock.

She leans back into his arms and breaks down completly, "just go Elliot!" she cries.
"Just get out of my life Elliot, I'm so glad this baby isn't yours, God knows what you would do you horrible man" she says as she pushes him back and hits his chest.

"She's right Elliot just go!" Joe says as he hugs Niamh tightly. He leaves and Niamh turns and looks at Joe.
She starts to cry even more, "you did the right thing babe" he says.

"I'm...I'm... Free" she says as as starts to break down.

"Yes you are and you were so brave" he says. "Now come here" he smiles as he pulls her into a hug.