Beach romance

Pre-warning sexual nature/references !!

"Ooh it's lovely and warm tonight" Niamh smiles.

"No I just pee'd" Joe laughs.

"That is disgusting, you absolute minger!" Niamh says.

"I bet it turns you on though" Joe laughs as he strokes her sides.

"Just a little" she winks.

Joe kisses down her next and fiddles with her bra. "You alright there?" she giggles.

"These things confuse me" Joe says as he tries to unclip it.

Niamh giggles as she finds it funny him trying to undo it. She finally stands up and turns and looks at him, "right your doing my head in" she giggles as she unclips it for him and let's it drop.

"Oh aren't you gorgeous" he smiles.

Niamh smiles at him and walks towards him and grabs her bra and sits in his lap. "Oh you turn me on big time" Joe smirks.

"Mmm I hope so" she giggles.

"We aren't going to walk off on my again are we?" Joe asks.

"Oh please don't remind me of the other night" she says as she buries her head in Joe's shoulder.

Joe raises his hand to her breast and smiles. "They're sore, so be careful" she giggles.

"What? I'm sure I can make them better" Joe teases.

"Go for it" she giggles. He kisses across her chest, "Ooh that tickles" she giggles.

"What?" she says.

"My little friend has well and truly come out to play" he mutters into her neck.

"For real this time" Niamh giggles.

Joe looks down between them and smiles "look Niamhy" he laughs.

"I'm fine thanks" she giggles.

"Ohh go on babe" he says.

"No" she giggles as she squirms a little.

"Oh Niamhy he's only here for you on our special occasion" Joe smirks. "Go on have a feel" he says as he kisses down her neck.

Niamh looks at him, "you know you want to" he smirks.

She looks down at him and smirks "aww Niamhy not even a little stroke?" He laughs. "Go on you'll so love it" he teases.
Joe watches as she moves her hand, "A little bit closer" he smirks as he guides her hand.

She closes her eyes and bites her lip and she touches him. "Don't you just love it" he smirks.

Niamh doesn't say anything to behind with "Joe that's..."she stutters.

"That's what?" Joe asks.

"Hard" she mutters.

"All for you baby" he says as he kisses her neck.

"You're a real turn on" she giggles.

"Niamh I knew you would come to your senses" Joe says as he pulls his boxers down.