Missing on set

"Morning Ms Walsh" Joe smiles as he passes her in the corridor in the way to his dressing room.

"Morning" she stutters awkwardly as she remembers what happened a couple of nights ago.
Niamh makes her way to her dressing room and gets ready, before making her way down to makeup and costume.

She bumps into Joe, "Nice to see you back things were dull without you yesterday" he smirks.

"Hmm is that so McFadden?" she says raising and eyebrow.

Niamh tries to walk past him but he grabs her arm, "strange thing is how much your turning me on again" he says as she pulls her into his dressing room when no one is looking.
"We have filming to do!" she says.

"They can wait..." he smirks.
She looks up at him, "nice tank top" he smiles as he strokes her arms.

"Thanks" she giggles.
"We are going to get told off" she says.

"10 minutes?" he begs.

She rolls her eyes "10 minutes of what? And what's in it for me?" Niamh questions.

"You'll see" he smirks as he taps her on the nose.
He lifts her up and sits her on the dressing table as he clears off his scripts.

"What on earth do you think you are doing?" she giggles.
"The runners are going to be lo-" she is cut off by Joe kissing her.

"Joe seriously!" she says as he continues to kiss her.
He nods and kisses down her neck, "this is so wrong" she mutters as he kisses down her neck.

He rubs her hips and kisses her again "it's so wrong because we could get interrupted at anytime" he smirks.

"Don't even say that cause that will happen!" she says as she wraps her arms around his neck.
He kisses her lightly on the lips and runs his hand up her top.
She smiles at him as his two hands go up her top, "Ah Joe your hands are freezing!" she squeals.

"Shhh, someone might hear, do remember Camilla is right next door and she's in today" Joe smiles, "well I am warming them up right now" he smirks.

She rolls her eyes and giggles at him as he kisses down her neck.
Joe smiles at her as she tries to contain herself.
"Having some difficulty trying to be quiet?" he smirks.

"Hmm just a little" she smirks.
Niamh smirks and bites her lip again.
"Maybe we should leave this till after work?" she smirks.

Joe nods "yes defiantly" he mumbles as he inhales her perfume.
"Elliot not home then?" he asks as he kisses down her neck leaving a few love bites.

She shakes her head "not yet, he won't come today" she mutters.

"Sure your sure?" he asks nervously as he pulls away and looks at her.

Niamh nods "he won't be back for a few days" she replies.

Joe smiles, "you can always come to mine" he smirks.

Niamh smiles "I'd rather be at home" she smiles with a cunning look on her face, she jumps down off the dressing table and straightens herself out.

"Yours it is then" he smiles and she nods.

"Now come on!" she smirks as she fixes her hair.