Auntie Niamh

"He's used of you with blonde hair" joe smiles.

"Not sure if I am liking the brown though" she says as she looks over in the mirror.

"I like it makes you look dead sexy but I do miss my blondy" he smiles.

"Really not sure" she says.

Joe moves closer to her and rests his head on her shoulder. "You really like it? In all honesty?" she asks.

"Thanks anyway" she smiles.

"But we need to blonde Niamhy back" joe smiles.

"I think I want blonde Niamh back" she says.

"You'll have to get back to blonde for when you start filming in two months time" Joe smiles.

"Yeah I will" she smiles as Matthew chews her top.

"It's going to feel weird when they give me that prosthetic baby bump" Niamh laughs.

"Would be better with the real thing" he laughs.

"Oh god no I don't think I want morning sickness again" Niamh laughs.

"I reckon Matty would like a little brother or sister" Joe says.

"Oh don't you start... My mum was saying that last night on the phone to me" Niamh laughs as she rocks Matthew.

"Bet you'll get broody and want another one" he laughs.

"I get broody all the time... Especially when I see tiny babies on the tube with their parents" Niamh says.

"Really?" he laughs.

She nods and looks down at her phone, "oh" Niamh says as she reads her messages.

"What?" he asks curiously.

"Chloe had a baby boy last night" Niamh says.

"Aw really? That's great news!" he smiles and Niamh smiles and picks her phone up to reply. "Called?" he asks.

"Jordan Zachary Archer 7lbs 3oz... Seems Chloe decided to take Harry's last name

"Unlike yourself" Joe teases.

"What!?" Niamh says.

"You take your last name as Matthew's surname" he says.

"Oh... Don't you like it that way?" Niamh says.

"Yeah I don't mind it, why do you think Chloe took Harry's last name?" he asks out of curiosity.

Niamh shrugs "maybe Jordan Archer sounds better than Jordan Walsh" Niamh smiles.

"Or maybe you don't know the half of it and they're getting married" Joe says.

Niamh smiles happily "well I'm an auntie now" Niamh smiles.

"How cute" he smiles.

"Aw I can't wait to see him in June" she smiles. Joe smiles and looks at Matthew who's fast asleep in her lap again.

"Bless your family has quite a few boys now" he smiles.