Out for lunch

Niamh smiles as they head outside to see it snowing a little, she takes hold of Joe's hand. "I'm not slipping again" Niamh says as she starts to slither along the pavement as her ankle boots have no grips.

"I've got you" Joe smiles as he hold her hand firmly.

Niamh laughs as they make their way out the studio to see a few fans standing around, so Niamh lets go of y hand.

"Careful you don't slide, now that would be embarrassing" he smirks.

Niamh looks at him and smiles as a young girl around eighteen approaches them. Niamh smiles, "hi" she says.

The girl looks at Niamh nervously "hey" she says nervously.

Joe smiles at the girl also and greets her aswell. "Hey don't be nervous, your only allowed to be nervous if my waters break" Niamh smiles at the girl.

Joe and the girl laugh, "what's your name then?" Niamh asks as she smiles at her.

The girl smiles "My names Neve" she smiles which causes Joe to laugh.

"Something funny?" Niamh says as she turns to Joe.

"I'm surrounded by Niamh's" he laughs.

Neve laughs and smiles at Niamh. "Ignore him" Niamh giggles. "So you want a photo I guess?" She smiles.

Neve nods, "if you wouldn't mind of course"

"Of course not" Niamh smiles as she looks at Neve's phone, "what about we do single photos so me and Joe can take them and then we do a selfie one? Seeing your the only one who wants to talk to us" she smiles happily.

"I'd love that" she smiles happily. Joe takes the phone off Neve and takes a photo of Neve and Niamh.

Niamh does the same for her and Joe before they take a selfie. Niamh then gives Neve a hug and tells her to get warm as she's freezing and then they head off.

"You know the way you love me and we're sort of off studio premisses, can you take my hand or imma end up on my ass" she giggles.

Joe laughs "now I could but I would love to see you on your Arse" he smirks.

"No now that's not funny" she giggles.

Joe smiles "give me your hand then" he smiles.

She gives him her hand and he takes a firm grip of it, "you're lovely and warm for once" she smiles.

Joe smiles and they carry on walking to the retail park and head into a cafe. "What would you like babe?" he asks.

"One second let me consult baba" Niamh smiles. Joe laughs, "we wouldn't want daddy wasting his money on mummy now would we?" she giggles.

"Hmm, maybe a cup of tea and a bowl of chips or soup" Niamh says. Joe nods and orders them some food. Niamh goes and sits down and sits rubbing her bump.

Joe comes back with the food to see Niamh can't sit still, "what's up?" he asks.

"Ow, ow, what the hell are you doing in there" she groans as she controls her breathing. "He's starting to really bug me Joe" she moans. Joe sits down and puts the tray down on the table.

She rubs her bump and controls her breathing. Joe continues to look at her "Joe say something" Niamh says as she'd rather agitated.