Facetime

Meanwhile, Joe had just bathed Matthew and is now sitting downstairs with him. He sits with him on his knee and Matthew is just about holding himself up.

"Aren't you clever holding yourself up" joe coos.

Matthew gives him and cheeky smile a starts to babble and make lot's of noise. "Talking about mummy are you?" He smiles. "Aw we miss mummy's company don't we" he coos.

Matthew sucks on his dummy and watches Joe. Joe kisses his head before turning the TV on and looking at his phone.

"Oops mummy text three hours ago" he says as he flicks through the channels. "And she was asking about you wee man" he coos.

"Let's not worry her yeah? I'll text her back in the morning she's probably having too much fun" Joe smirks.

"Or she's worrying about us? Either way I'll leave it and hope Ellie distracts her. Maybe she'll FaceTime us later" Joe says as he strokes Matthew's hand.

Matthew babbles even more and falls back against joes chest. "Boo!" Joe laughs as he tickles his tummy.

Matthew giggles and kicks his legs. Joe smiles and kisses his head, "Mummy would love to see you like this all the time son" Joe smiles.

He smiles and cuddles Matthew before watching TV, It isn't long before Matthew starts to whimper and whine.

"Aw what's wrong? Shall we give you your bedtime feed and get you ready for bed?" he coos as Matthew is a little grizzly getting.

He gets up and carries Matthew on his hip to the kitchen. "Wonder what your mummy's get up to?" Joe coos as Matthew is still whining and still really agitated.

Matthew watches Joe get his bottle out the fridge, he sees the bottle and starts to squeal and kick his legs excitedly.

"Settle down you" he laughs.

Matthew tries to reach for his bottle but can't reach. Joe goes through to the lounge and sits him on his knee and hands him the bottle.

Matthew takes the bottle and drinks it frantically. "Slow down man or you'll get the hiccups" Joe laughs.

Joe takes the bottle and pulls it out his mouth a minute. He whines and reaches for it and kicks his legs, "Just because mummy isn't here doesn't mean I'll let you drink it all in one go" Joe says.

He squeals as he really wants the bottle. "Fine but if your sick it isn't my fault" Joe says.

He takes the bottle and stares at Joe before going to drink it again. "shall we FaceTime mummy?" Joe asks.

Matthew squeals a little and kicks his legs as he finishes his bottle and smiles happily at Joe, "I take that as a yes then" he laughs as he grabs his phone.

He unlocks his phone and goes straight to Niamh's contract with has a little heart next to her name.

He taps on the FaceTime call and turns it to face Matthew. He starts to giggles as he can see his face. "Come on mummy pick up" he says.

"There look it's connecting" Joe smiles.

Matthew continues to look at himself in the camera until Niamh appears on the screen. He squeals and points to the screen as he can tell it's Niamh.