Ensuite

He heads to the ensuite upstairs while Niamh gets herself ready for bed. She can hear Joe groaning every so often and him saying her name which makes her smirk. She decides to walk in on him, "alright in here?" she giggles which makes him jump.

"Oh fuck... Urm... Yeah" he says.

Niamh smirks as she comes over to get a piece of toilet roll as she's ran out of tissues and to fill her glass of water up, "don't mind me" she giggles.

"Distraction" Joe says.

"I do apologise" she smirks.

"Nearly done" he says.

"Lovely to know shall I just stand here and distract you even more untill your done?" she giggles as she stands on her tip toes and kisses his cheek.

Joe smiles at her and kisses her check back. "Well hurry up then" she giggles as she just stands in the bathroom to annoy him.

"Your not helping me at all" he laughs as he can't concentrate.

"Yes I am Joey" she giggles as she kisses him again, She stands watching him.

She starts to stare at him in a trance, "earth to Niamhy" he smirks.

"What" she giggles.

"Having a nice little stare there are you? Enjoying this scene" he smirks.

"Very much so" she giggles.

"Your still not helping" he says She touches his chest and smiles, He moans a little and Niamh smirks.

"Oh come on how hard can it be" she says.

"Well let me concentrate and I'll be out in a minute" he says. She nods and kisses before leaving him to it.

She checks on Matthew who is out for the count. She sits herself down on the bed and sips her water.

She sits listening to Joe as she can hear him moaning to himself. She listens in to hear what he's saying, "oh god Niamh yes" she hears.

She laughs to herself as Some of the things he comes out with is quite amusing.

A few minutes later he comes out, "well that was erm...interesting" he says.

Niamh giggles as she gets into bed, "yes for you and me both" she laughs. She kisses his cheek "I hope you washed your hands" she says.

"Yes I did" he laughs.
"So tell me, was tonight okay then?" he asks.

She nods "I rather enjoyed it" she smiles.
"But then again it's thrown me back down to rock bottom" she sighs as he strokes her hands and brushes a stray piece of hair out of her eyes.

"We'll get their soon, our sex life isn't doomed for ever" he says.

"Baby steps?" he smiles.

"Baby steps" she nods in agreement.