Morning thinking

It's Thursday morning and Niamh is cuddles up to Joe who doesn't have to be in work till later. It's their last day together before Niamh leaves to go to Ireland with Ellie.

"I'm going to miss you" Niamh whispers as she plays with this chest hair.

"Me too" he mutters still half asleep.

"Do I get a kiss?" Niamh questions as she runs her hand up and down his chest.

"Later" Joe mumbles.

"Why not now?" Niamh questions.

"I'm tired" he moans.

She moves his down his body "now we don't want anything damaged now do we?" She asks as she grabs hold of him.

"Damage whatever you want" Joe mumbles as he rolls over.

Niamh giggles and kisses his cheek. "What's up with you this morning?" she asks.

"Nothing I need to book the hotel in Scotland today" Joe whispers.

"Well you can book for an extra two, me and Matty are coming" she smiles.

"What's made you so bright and cheery this morning?" he mumbles into his pillow.

"Just happy to be alive with my favourite two boys in my life" Niamh smiles.

"Aw thanks" he smiles a little with his eyes shut, Niamh kisses his eyes and smiles, "what are you after" he smirks.

"A kiss" she laughs softly.

"Fine if it'll shut you up" he smirks.

"Thank you" she smiles as he opens his eyes and kisses her passionately.

He cups Niamh's cheeks and kisses her "Mmm morning breath" Joe mutters between kisses.

Niamh giggles, "how satisfying" she says.

"I know right" he smiles as he continues to kiss her.

"I only wanted one kiss but I'm not complaining" she giggles. Joe pulls away just to annoy her, "You're such a tease" she laughs.

"Oh I know" he smirks.

She smiles a little and cuddle up to his chest. Joe places his arm around her and holds her close, "You're lovely and warm for a change" she smiles.

"Mmm and so are you" he smiles.

Niamh smiles, "What time are you off to work at?" she asks.

"Around 11" he smiles as he strokes her arm.

"Aw really?" she sighs.

"Yeah I'll be back around eight" Joe mutters.

"What! Joe!!" she moans.

"I know, I know... I'll make it up to you" he smiles.

"Yeah you better" she moans. "You can show me you little acting skills" Niamh giggles.

Joe laughs, "you could come down to the studios if you like, instead of being stuck in here all day?" he suggests.

"I have some house work to do" Niamh smiles.

Joe nods and smiles, "and Matty's really grumpy with his teeth so maybe not" she says.

"Come down if you need to get out though won't you" he smiles as he plays with her hair.

"Yeah I will, I'll see how he is when he wakens. I miss everybody" she smiles.

"Two months left" Joe smiles.

"I know, I've been thinking actually...I might go back to theatre work" she says.

"What!?" He says.

Please leave a comment😘
Let us know what you think and what you'd like to see happen next!!

... And don't forget to check out mine and Katie's (kt_martinezxo) Rara fanfic called first impressions!