Two for a pair

Once changed Niamh has a health and safety talk about climbing through the ambulance window. She is joined by Joe and Ellie, "fuck what happens if I do get stuck like proper stuck!!" she says as she pulls her top up again.

"Will you stop pulling and leave it be" Joe laughs as the top is fine on her. "You won't Niamh your tiny" he says.

Niamh smiles a little, "your in a good mood today" Ellie laughs as Niamh is rather giggly.

Joe laughs and strokes her cheek, "your boobs look sore" he mutters as he looks at her.

"My bra is pinching" she says.

"Is it the straps?" He asks.

"The cups and straps, the wire is digging into me" she says.

"It's not yours is it?" Joe asks.

"No it's costumes, they have it me when I began" Niamh explains.

"I think it's too small now" she says.

"Looks painful" he says as he peers down her top.

"It is!" she says as she pulls at the bra again.

Niamh sighs a little and Joe smiles as he turns her away from everyone and messes with her bra strap.

"What are you doing?" she laughs.

"You said it's too tight so I'll loosen the strap for you" he smiles.

"Oh right thanks" she smiles as Joe loosens the straps for her as she fixes the cups.

"Better?" he asks and she nods.

"Still the wire is digging in but I can't do anything about that" she says.

She puts her hands up her top and feels the marks it has let, "geez it's sore" she laughs.

He laughs and smiles as he turns her again and feels up at her back and puts her clips on the last one.

"Any better?" he asks.

"A little" she says.

"Good, now go and get stuck" he laughs as he gives her a kiss.

Niamh walks over and they connect her up to a harness so she doesn't fall backwards

"Why the fuck is everything tight on me?" she moans. "Am I fat Joe?" she adds.

"No your gorgeous" he says.

"Aww" Ellie coos which makes Joe blush.

Niamh giggles at Joe and he comes over to her. Niamh smiles and they soon begin acting.

Joe gives Niamh a bunk up onto the side on the ambulance and she climbs through the window.

They cut it there and move on to the inside the ambulance scene. They decide to do another take of Niamh getting stuck in the ambulance window.

"Fuck I'm actually stuck" niamh panics.

"No your not" Joe laughs.

"Fuck off Joe I'm stuck, shit my boob" she says in a fit of giggles.

Joe goes into the ambulance and tries to help her out. Joe and Ellie start to laugh hysterically as he top is stuck and he boobs are hanging out of her bra. The whole crew start to laugh and Niamh cries with laughter, "please I'm gonna pee" she cries.

"Your top is caught" he laughs.

"Yes I can see that, now help me!, I've given birth my bladder is fucking crap now help!" She cries and she needs to pee. Joe stands and laughs, "please help" she laughs.

"Right well your boobs aren't even in your bra!" Joe laughs as he tries to detach  her top from what it's stuck on.

"Fucking Einstein you are" she says.

"Language lady" he says.

He holds Niamh's legs and continues to laugh. "Joe! Hurry up my boobs hurt!" she moans while laughing.

"Why didn't I listen to my careers advisor, I'm 27... I could of done something less spontaneous" she laughs as Joe finally frees her.

"Oh woah, nice view, you might want to cover yourself up" Joe laughs as her boobs are on show.

She jumps down and pulls herself close to Joe and pulls her top up. Joe pinches her boob and smirks.

"Get a room you two" Alex shouts.

"We have" Niamh shouts back.

"Yeah your dressing room" Joe adds.

Niamh smiles at Joe and kisses him before laughing again, "right I really need to pee" she laughs.

Joe laughs and pinches her baby fat, "oh I know, big baby Matthew left that!" she laughs.

"It's cute" he smirks

"Gis a kiss, it's National kiss day" he smiles. Niamh pecks his cheek and smiles. "Oi a kiss lady" he smirks as he puts his hands up her top.

"I don't know, leave it Joe not here" she says as she pushes his hands away.

"What's gotten into you? Your moods changed" Joe says as he strokes her shoulder.

"No just not here" Niamh says.

"Just a kiss" he says as he strokes her cheek.

She kisses his cheek and then he steals one off her lips. "Love you" he smiles.

"I love you too" she smirks.

Joe smiles and they do the scene again.