Breakfast

"Chlo" Niamh says as she knocks on her door with her free hand.

"What is it? Chloe says in a huff.

"I'm sorry" Niamh says, "you shouldn't of witnessed that... But we was mucking around nothing too intimate" Niamh explains.

"I don't want him to hurt you Niamh like Elliot did" she says a little embarressed on the topic.

Niamh sits down on her bed and Joe stands at the door, "no he is nothing like Elliot, was it the squeal that made you panic?" Niamh says.

Chloe nods and Niamh smiles, "he was teasing me, just tickling me and a few kisses that's all" Niamh says.

"But then why was he straddling you and you didn't have any clothes on?" Chloe says confused.

Niamh laughs "oh Chlo... It was hot this morning" Niamh smiles.

Joe knocks the door and Chloe and Niamh look over at him, "I would never hurt your sister, she means a lot to me and the relationship we have I would never do anything to end it" Joe smiles and Niamh cringes at him.

Joe looks at Niamh "oh babe you make me cringe" Niamh giggles.

"Me and Niamh... Your sister sleep naked sometimes it doesn't mean we are going to or have done it" Joe explains.

"Excuse me I did still have underwear on" Niamh laughs.

"Well I didn't see that" Chloe giggles.

Niamh laughs, "Matthew and I were too warm earlier this morning that's all and regards with Joe, we were only messing about and you heard him, the little cringe" Niamh giggles and so does Chloe.

"What you said was rather cute tho" Chloe admits.

Joe smiles at Niamh, "Chloe I honestly would never lay a finger on Niamh" Joe smiles.

Chloe nods, "I hope you treat her like a princess" she smiles.

"He defiantly does" Niamh smiles.

Joe smiles, "I will don't you worry, she'll be better treated than the way Raf treated Cara before she went away off with Jed again" Joe smiles which makes Chloe smile also.

"But like Raf and Cara are otp" Chloe giggles.

Niamh smiles, "well you'll just have to wait and see what's in for them eh?" Niamh says as she winks at Joe.

Chloe sighs, "isn't it like Cara's last episode tomorrow anyway?" Chloe questions.

Joe nods, "sad times" he says.

"You have to keep quiet Chlo... But I'm set to come back in around six months time" she giggles.

"Oh my god...what really?!" she says as she gets all excited, Niamh nods and smiles at her.

"How will Raf cope with no Cara on AAU?" Chloe sighs.

Joe says no more and looks at them, "breakfast time then?" Joe says.

Niamh smiles and nods, "so will you be watching tomorrow then?" Niamh asks as they make their way downstairs.

"Definitely" Chloe smiles.

"Number one fan we have right here" Niamh smiles as she looks across at Joe.

Joe smiles back at they get into the kitchen and Niamh sits and the breakfast bar with Matthew cradled in her left arm.

"Morning you four" Barbara says.

"Morning" they all reply in unison.

"Breakfast will be ready soon" Barbara smiles.

Niamh nods and Joe hugs Niamh from behind and kisses down her neck. "Cute" Chloes mutters under her breath and Niamh blushes.

Joe doesn't hear and carries on feeling up Niamh's waist and stomach, "Jealous because he's fit" Chloe whispers to Niamh before walking off and leaving them be.

Niamh smirks and leans back against Joe. "What did she say?" Joe asks.

"She's jealous" Niamh says.

"About what?" Joe says as he sits down next to her at the breakfast bar.

"Me and you" she says.

"Oh, does she have a boyfriend?" Joe asks out of the blue.

Niamh nods "yeah Harry he's two years older than her" Niamh replies.

"I see, have you met him before?" he asks.

"Once" Niamh says.

"He's been her boyfriend since she started Uni" Niamh explains.

"How long ago was that?" Joe says.

"Four years ago" Niamh replies.

"Relationship must be strong I take it?" Joe asks.

Niamh nods and smiles at him, "She thinks your fit" Niamh giggles.

"Oh" Joe says.

"No comment?" Niamh laughs.

"What you saying she has a crush on me?" Joe whispers.

"Erm, it does look like it" Niamh giggles.

Joe smiles as Barbara bringers their breakfast over to them. "She is kind of obsessed with Raf and Cara though" Niamh says as her mum sets her breakfast down on the table for her as she has no free hands.

"She loves the show mind you... Way before you both was in it" Barbara interrupts.

Niamh smiles, "don't I know" she laughs.

"Ooh really? Which is what?" Barbara asks curiously.

"Joe managed to pull a few strings and get her a hand signed scrub top" Niamh whispers.

"Worn by yours truly" Joe adds.

"Wow she will absolutely love that!" Barbara says.

"Also I got the film crew do go round the dressing rooms and record birthday messages from the cast" Joe says which is news to Niamh.

"Ooh really?" Niamh says.

Joe nods as he eats his breakfast, "How did you manage that? I mean what did you tell the?" she asks.

"I told Oliver how much of a fan Chloe was" Joe smiles.

"She will love that you two" Barbara says. Niamh smiles and eats her breakfast with her free hand

Matthew starts to waken as she is half way through her breakfast, "here do you want me to take him pumpkin?" Barbara asks.

Niamh nods "if you've had your breakfast" Niamh says.

Leave a comment and let us know what you would like to see happen☺️☺️☺️