A day alone

Joe wakes to his alarm, he has to go to work today but Niamh doesn't as she's fast asleep next to him. She has her one arm above her head and the other places protectively on her bump, her one leg is also on top of the covers.
"Babes you sleep so weirdly" he laughs to himself.

He can see that her pyjama top is slightly rolled up and her skin is on show. He smiles to himself and goes to have a quick shower.
He comes through to see Niamh is cuddling the duvet with the duvet between her legs

He laughs to himself. He quickly gets dressed and climbs onto the bed beside her. "Niamhy, Niamh" he whispers as he gives her hand a shake.
She groans and rolls over and tries to ignore him.

"Well morning to you too" he laughs softly.

"What!?" She moans as she swats his hand away.

"I'm off to work, give me a text if you need me" he says as he kisses her ear lobe.

She swats him away again "Joe stop it" she mumbles as she pushes his face away with her hand.

"Calm down, I only want a kiss" he laughs as he spies her top rolled up just past her belly button this time.

She opens her eyes and looks down at him, "Joe you've got cold hands stop it, he doesn't like it" Niamh giggles as she can feel herself being kicked.

"Mummy complaining this morning eh wee man? Give her a good old boot" Joe smiles as he places a kiss on her bump.

Niamh giggles at him and he kisses her bump again, you remember aim for the bladder best way mummy will get exercise" Joe smirks and Niamh raises an eyebrow

"Don't tell him that! He had me up and down like a yo-yo last night!" she giggles as she begins to wake fully.

Joe crawls up next to her and kisses her cheek and moves her hair out her face.
"Whatever am I going to do without you today?" he mumbles against her cheek.

Niamh smiles "be normal" she giggles.

"Not gonna miss me then?" he asks curiously.

Niamh shakes her head, "I have this one for company" she says as she sits up and rubs her bump, Joe's face drops at her remark, "only joking Joe in going to miss you so much" she giggles against his lips and kisses him lightly.

"That's more like it" he giggles.
Niamh smiles and hugs him before lying back down.

"Can you let me sleep now?" she giggles.

"Fine babe" he smiles as he kisses her head and leaves her to sleep.

"See you later" he winks before leaving her and going to make himself some breakfast.

Niamh almost instantly falls asleep again. Joe grabs a bite to eat and heads to work.

He can't help but think of Niamh his whole entire journey to work, but he knew he couldn't say anything to anyone at work because there'd be questions.

A good few hours after Joe has left Niamh wakes to the baby pressing on her bladder.
She gets up slowly as she doesn't want to pee herself and heads to the bathroom.

She starts to walk to the ensuite, she can barely put one foot past the other she needs to go so badly.
She looks to see there was no toilet roll.
"Oh my god" she mumbles as she knows it's Joe who never leaves a new toilet roll back.

She grabs the toilet roll out of the cupboard and walks slowly over to the toilet as she knows big movement will make her want to pee even more.

She doesn't quite make it in time...she looks down at the floor to see a puddle, "Opps" she giggles to herself.
She quickly sits on the toilet, she can't believe what's she's just done, "oh you are trouble" Niamh says as she rubs her bump.

"Making mummy's life hell" she giggles.
"But I guess we can blame daddy for not putting new toilet roll back" she adds as she strokes her bump.
She smiles as she feels a faint kick, "or we could blame daddy for putting you there in the first place" she smiles as she grabs a towel and turns the shower on.

"But mummy loves you so we won't blame daddy for that" she giggles.

Niamh has a shower and washes her hair before getting out the shower and getting ready for the day ahead.
She heads downstairs and makes herself some toast.

"Please let me keep this down" she mumbles to herself as she rubs we bump.

She goes into the lounge and puts the T.V on as she has nothing better to do.
While she watches TV she feels the baby giving her a good kick.
"Hey you" she giggles.

"How's mummy's favourite little guy?" She smiles as she runs her hand over her bump.

She feels the kicks getting more stronger, "I'm afraid daddy's at work wee man" she giggles.
"I'm sure he'll like to feel you kick later" she smiles as she watches her bump. She smiles to herself as she strokes her bump.

Niamh lifts her phone up off the side and decides to have a look at a few baby websites. "What on earth is mummy and daddy going to call you?" Niamh giggles.

"We can't keep calling you baby now can we?" She smiles. She finds a website and starts to look through it. "Right then you lets have a look" she says.

"We'll have to discuss with daddy too" she smiles as she starts to look through the website. She reads a few and says them out loud to herself to see if they make sense.

"Hmm, mummy's not terribly fuss on any of these" she giggles as she looks another website out.

"Seriously who calls their baby Andrew these days" Niamh giggles.
"Don't you worry mummy and daddy won't call you anything silly" she giggles.

She runs her hand over her bump "I do rather like Oscar and Alfie at the moment" she says as she isn't quite to sure yet.
"But we shall run them past daddy later and see what he thinks?" she giggles.
She puts her phone down and lies down as she has gone rather tired.
She drifts off to sleep for a bit in a weird position on the sofa.