1. Family

A special thanks to FoxcatAI for making me a bootayful banners for this fanfic!❤👌
(All banners posted rightfully belongs to her)

A special thanks to FoxcatAI for making me a bootayful banners for this fanfic!❤👌(All banners posted rightfully belongs to her)

1. Her family

Soft breeze passes by, slightly cooling off the skin that bask under the sunlight. The sound of cicada singing is loud and clear to the point its annoying.

Distorted from reality, I open my eyes to see an unfamiliar classroom yet some sort of nostalgia  hits me. My head rests on a desk, sitting in my own chair. I raise my head to look around.

There wasn't anyone around, completely alone in this room.

I stretch my arms, waking up from a dreamless nap. I stood up to see the open the window, enjoying the soft cool breeze that made my hair dance softly.

The white curtain starts to flutter along with the breeze and I simply leaned by the windowsill. I even saw my hair dance along the breeze. It was oddly quiet, there weren't any signs of students or teachers in school.

"Elias..."

I furrowed my brows, I turn around to look at him. Who is he calling to? My peaceful moment quickly ended when the door opens to see a tall male as he calls a stranger's name so lovingly.

"How long are you going make me wait?"

He asks, his tone has a sorrowful hint. What did he mean by that? Looking at this man, for unknown reason my heart twinge a sudden guilt.

My own body seems to refuses to move on my will and starts to walk towards him.

He seems the type to be compose and laid back but none of it seems to be showing. His hair unkempt, a little sweaty from running  but still manages to look good.

He seems like he's been searching for me, as if this Elias person has been waiting for him.

My body moves on it's own as I softly smile at him, reaching out for his hand, the distance between our hand was a centimeter close,

"I—"

I was about to utter another word when my face greets a cold floor.

Who... who are yo—

My eyes forced to open, discovering the scene before me was just nothing but a mere dream, quite realistic too. Like how the breeze travels gently, or that man before me seemed real... too real that I could barely differentiate between Reality and dream.

Attempting to remember his face againsthat called the stranger's name so lovingly but my memories of him are failing me to remember already.

Who is that boy in my dreams?