Extra: Unexpected Meeting

Art by KaitoNagisa

Welp... There goes Varia arc....

That ended reaaal quick (.___.'')

Extra: Unexpected Meeting

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Today seems to be one of those awry days where everyone's busy, even Reborn wasn't by my side. Gokudera got detention because he was caught smoking and under Hibari-sempai's watch while Yamamoto had baseball activities.

I decided to take a detour going home, where a river was close by. I took my time strolling, while I enjoy the soft breeze passing by. The sun shone a with a beautiful hues ranging from red, orange, and purple, while the sound of water flowing from the stream seem to calm my nerves.

In the middle of my walk, I saw Ellio-er-Elias sempai. I couldn't call her by her real name at the begging, it was somewhat weird calling her by a name that I never thought I would use, Elias. A weird name yet the sound somewhat resonates with me. Elias-sempai stares at the river, as if it was a vast, endless sky. Her silver ash hair seem to softly dance in the passing breeze, she gracefully tries to fix the loose strands by tucking them behind her ear.

I couldn't help myself but to look at her, the person who treats me so well, takes care of me and helps me in my weakest. She seem to know me well, yet I barely know her, I didn't even know her real name until recently...

I wonder, when did I stopped my track as I watch her gaze at the river, staring at her lone figure, as if she's waiting for something or someone to sit beside her and accompany her. I can feel my heart throb a bit the moment her light purple eyes met with mine, she gave me a distant expression before changing into a warm faint smile.

There she sit, with soft smile on her face as the afternoon sun gently taps her figure, if I were to describe how she would look like, I would define her as-

Beautiful...

"It's unexpected for you to take a route here, Tsuna." She spoke, my thoughts starts to fall "you usually don't go here."

"Ah.. yeah, since everyone's busy I thought a small change wouldn't be so bad." I explain myself to her.

"I see, do you want to accompany your sempai for a bit? Though, I wouldn't force you if you don't want to." Elias gently tapped a spot just beside her.

"N-no! I'd be glad to!"I gave a small nod as I went and sat next to her. My guts didn't feel it was right for me to sit next to her, I think someone else should be the one to accompany her and yet I can't exactly point out who.

"What are you doing here, Elias sempai?" I asks, looking at the same river that she's been staring at.

"I wonder that too," she gave a questioning response "what am I doing here?"

She repeated my question, as she looks up in the sky. I somewhat felt that her words had more deeper meaning to it, but I simply failed to decipher her words. Whenever I'm with her, I always feel like I'm standing at a top of an ocean, when I try to swim deeper, I find myself in deeper mystery.

"Aside about me, how about you Tsuna," There she goes, smoothly transitioning the conversation without even myself noticing "any progress with Kyoko?"

"U-um ...the truth is!" I can feel myself blush at the question, as I manage to spit decent words out "...there's no progress."

She only hums in my answer, neither encourage or slander me with words. She doesn't exactly pamper anyone, only giving a push or small advice when necessary. The soft rustling of grass with another soft breeze made me calm my nerves, as I think about fighting with Varia, Xanxus and everything that happened so far.

"Hey, Elias-sempai... I heard from Reborn that you wanted to become a mafioso, and I want to know the reason why." I took all of my courage to ask, I see her face taken back at my question "...I'm still against joining dangerous thing such as joining the mafia, but I am curious to why would you want to join."

"Good cannot exist without evil, whereas evil cannot exist without good." She spoke something that made me confuse "it was a quote from a philosopher that stood out to me when I was a child, I don't think I can be good without doing something evil. I intended to join mafia because I want to protect few people, but I can't do it without dirtying my hands. So I need power to save the people I care."

"...sempai..." I call, admiring her own resolve "if I were to actually become the tenth boss, would I be a good one?"

"I don't need to answer that!" She smiles, standing up from her position as she reach out to me, I reach up to her, pulling me up. Despite of being younger, her height is a short so we're almost in the same eye level.

She gave me a cheery smile, I can feel the thumping of my hearbeat loudly in the sudden movement. The colour of the beautiful sun slightly seeped through Elias's hair, she look stunning despite of her male clothing, if I had a camera with me I would have taken a photo and probably hide the picture somewhere. I felt I just had a biggest compliment I could ever have, for someone whom I hugely admire had said words that I didn't expect.

"I think you'd do great!"

______________

No...

I don't plan to ship Tsuna with her or with anyone else...

Except for FOOON-slapped-

Their relationship is more like pure junior-senior relationship if that's understandable.

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

anyways,

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-