68. Obtain

Sorry for short chap ;;

I am too indecisive making life decision, so I decided to complete this fanfic before going on to Hiatus.

68. Obtain

The moment I obtain such a valuable device, I immediately looked up at the what exactly happened to the Lin family in the past decade.

___________
Lin Family record:

The Lin family were eliminated, due to a mysterious event. Every each member was murdered on the day of the battle of succession, none lived except for one.

Which they had to forcefully make the third candidate, Elias Lin to be the lone heir to the Lin family at an age of 16. Many of the allied families wanted to break their alliance due to the inexperience successor and planned mutiny, however, the girl miraculously manage to renew all of their alliance and even made a strong alliance with the Vongola, serving as the intelligent group along with the Varia.

The Vongola was the main power of group, while the Lin provided all tactics and information distributions throughout the group and Varia served as the assistance for Vongola, cleaning up small task.

However, the alliance did not worked out well, since of the news of Elias's betrothed partner with Millefiore's up rising boss, Byakuran Gesso, did not sit well with the Vongola and tried to kidnap Elias away from the Gesso family.

But Vongola's barbaric actions did not last thanks to Byakuran's tactical approach to gain Elias back, he eliminated the Vongola to save his beloved fianceé and thus the two live happily.

___________

I couldn't believe myself from what I've read, from the report, it seems like the Vongola are the bad guys, stealing me away from Millefiore. As if I was a piece for power since I was now the heir of the family through unexpected event.

But I can't help myself but to be skeptical about the report, since Byakuran and Mukuro himself told me that I went missing 5 years ago, and if my theory is correct, Byakuran just destroyed the Vongola Headquarters two weeks ago.

"What are you reading Eli-chan?" Byakuran steals my attention as he looks at the screen.

"I'm looking what happend to my family in the past decade" I answer, as he only hums.

"Why didn't you just asked me?"

"Because, I want to see it for myself."

"Why? It's pointless and a waste of time."

"It may be pointless but this way, I feel like I can collect and rethink about everything." I look at his phone, putting it in my pocket "anyways, I'm going to the toilet, I have to pee. We've been playing playing for four hours straight, that I need to release all these useless waste. "

I stood up, and look at him as I wait for him to follow me since I can't exactly run away from him, but he simply didn't move, as if he was recovering from a shock.

"Byakuran? Aren't you going to follow me since I'm not allowed to go anywhere without anyone's supervision?" I asks putting my hand on my back.

"Ah.. oh, it's fine, I'll let have my assistant watch you." I walked closer toward Byakuran, and gently placed my hand on his shoulder. 

"Are you sure about that?" I ask, making sure that he won't regret his move "are you really sure about that?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay... let's go, mr. assistant." I sigh, as I head out of the office while calling Mukuro. 

"Y-yes, Elias-sama!" He stutters, for the sake of acting but the moment he turned his face away to Byakuran a smirk crawls in his face. 

It was unexpected for Byakuran to make such a stupid mistake, perhaps, he was too shocked on his defeat that he forgot about Mukuro's existence? Well, it doesn't matter, what's done is done and I need to make a plan quickly within less that five minutes or less.

I took a glance to my right, where Mukuro was standing next to me, a smirk also escape in my face as my eyes met with Mukuro's knowing that this may be the only chance to talk and plan.

"Let's get going, Muku-chii! We don't want to keep Byakuran  waiting!"

__________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-