71. Lin's Cloud Guardian

A moment to appriciate T_Air_T's work for making my Oc
(∩˃o˂∩)♡

A moment to appriciate T_Air_T's work for making my Oc(∩˃o˂∩)♡

71. Lin's cloud guardian

My recovery was faster than I expected, since I wasn't able to talk to Chrome for a bit longer. Here I sit in my own, another IV drip sticking through my arm as Byakuran sat on a chair with a book on his hand, beside my beside my bed. My eyes looks dull and lifeless, while the white haired mafioso smiles at my recovery, that I'm finally conscious.

"Good morning, Eli-chan!" Byakuran greeted despite the stars amd moon shone in the sky.

"Where's Mukuro?" It was all I could think of at the moment.

"What do you think happened?" He returned my question back.

"You spared him." Hoping that answer, as he giggles at my question.

"I killed him, my dear, or at least trapped his soul somewhere he can never escape." he simply informed me "did you really think that I'd let another man you care to live?"

"No, not that I could think of..." I spoke stoically and yet my grip on my blanket tightened "How long was I unconscious?"

"Three days? Four if you still continue to sleep" he answers, as I only nod.

"Did anything happened during my sleep?"

"Yep! I heard that Irie's attacking Vongola base as we speak off" Byakuran announce as I hum "you don't sound surprise that we're attacking your friends, how boring."

"There's nothing to be surprise about something I already know" I spoke "Like how you know Irie's betrayal is going to be sooner or later."

"What else do you know, Elias?" His words was filled with menace coated under his cheery tone.

"I'm aware that the mare rings you gave to Souichi is also fake, and plan to make choice a real life game..." I hum, gently pressing my wound "...and the result of that ugly game will be your win."

"Oya, Isn't that wonderful? I wasn't aware that the Lin successor can see the future." He smiles, holding my hand in delight.

"No, I can't see the future, well, I can't even predict mine." I just simply watched it already. I wanted remove my hands against his but I'm afraid of what he's going to do "soo, what are you going to do, Bya-chan?"

"I'm feeling generous now that you've given me a nickname" He cheers "let's give your friends a week to rest, we'll need to prepare and for you to recover in those days as well."

"How generous of you, Bya-chan." I mocked but he seriously took it as a compliment from me.

"Thanks, I know" Byakuran then kisses my forehead and walks away from my room "anyways, you should rest, I don't think you can move with those wounds so don't even think of escaping."