Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)

Extra: Surprise!? (Their side)

Narrator's PoV:

A pink smoke fills up the room, everyone started to cough a bit. A mature woman appeared out of nowhere. Her hair was in a short messy bob hair, and slightly lighter colour than her younger self, as if her hair colour was on the borderline of silver and white. Overall, Her hair remained short and wore a traditional clothing.

5:00

Everyone's eyes widened and their mouths widened seeing a mature woman before Tsuna's group, even the mature woman was somewhat shocked to see the younger group.

"Elias-sempai!?" Everyone asked in sync, still unable to believe it.

"Eh? yeah that's me though" The Elias pointed her finger to herself, slightly confused herself

"EHHHHHH?!"

"Wah, it's nice to see you all!" Elias claps her hand, looking around "It's unfortunate we only have less than five minutes."

4:23

Elias then patted Yamamoto's head, since he was beside her. A soft smile paints her face, oozing with a mature aura. Yamamoto himself couldn't help himself but to blush uncontrollably, probably from adolescence.

"You look quite good yourself, Yama-chin! Ah, that's right can someone lend me a pen and paper?" She made a goofy grin as everyone started rushing to get pen and paper "Haya-chan's doing well too! Protect Tsuna no matter what, okay! Since you're his right hand man after all!"

"Who's Yama-chin? Haya-chan?" Tsuna asks, while Hari gives pen and paper to Elias.

"Take-chin is Take-chin!" Elias pointed at Yamamoto as she cleanly teared the paper into three pieces, from three recipient. For her younger self, Hari and Mukuro. Then elegantly start writing small notes in a fast pace, then Elias points out at Gokudera "Haya chan is Haya chan! And Tsuna is Tsu-chii!"

3:30

"Wait, I'm going to be 10th's right hand man in the future!?" Gokudera asks, sparkles emitting from the silver bomber, while Elias moved moves into the second note.

"Yeah! You even some cool tricks to protect Tsu-chii!" Elias smiles at Gokudera, as she's half way through writing the letter "...so protect him well, okay!"

"O-okay! I'll do my best to protect 10th!" Gokudera yells, gleaming with pride and sparkles "Ahahaha! Did you hear that Yamamoto, I'm going to be 10th's right hand man! Muhahahaha!"

"Good for you, Gokudera!" Yamamoto, being the nice guy, claps at Gokudera. Then started to laugh maniacally, boasting his (future) position as Tsunayoshi's right hand man. While Elias's concentrates on writing into her 3rd memo.

2:03

"Yosh, done!" Elias claps her hand, handing the pen back to the blonde teen "Hari, Open it, when you finally found your own resolve, Okay?"

"O-okay!" Hari takes the three notes, for the three recipients.

"Give one to Pineapple-kun! Then the other one with the ring is for my younger self, please put it in her bag or pants!" Elias pats Hari's head, a habit that Elias hasn't lost "I don't have a lot of time, so I'll entrust sending these notes to them!"

1:01

"W-wait, was I by your side ...in the future?" Hari asks, holding Elias's wrist. The silver haired woman looks away guiltily, and took a deep breath before looking right into Hari's eyes.

"...Yeah, you were! In the very end, you were by my side, Hari." A warm yet distant smile paints Hari's face.

0:10

"I don't have a lot of time, so I want to tell everyone to do their best!" Hari claps her hand, taking everyone's attention "I want everyone to work their hardest okay!"

"Osuuu! We'll do our best!" Everyone responded cheerfully.

The scene before Elias's face was absolutely heartfelt, and assuring. Tsuna's group was still young and inexperience but for Elias's eyes, in this timeline, she deeply hope that this would be different for sure.

Now that the future Elias was able to give a small advices to avoid a terrible events to happen. She threw a small pebble in this time, hoping that the ripple effect of her doing would change chang the future. So that the younger Elias won't have to experience such terrible future ahead of her.

0:03

The older Elias gave a small smile, along with a small, almost inaudible voice before she transfer back to her hellish future.

"Protect them well my younger self ...so that no one has to die in the future..."

0:00

*Poooooooof*

_______

Hello friends! I'd like to announce that I'll be 2-3 weeks off because exams are coming up and I need to list that as my priority for now and set wattpad aside.

Aaaanyways,

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-