38. Arrival of the Rings

I'd love to thank the 8% of my male readers out there🙇🙇🙏🏻

38. Arrival of the Rings

Tsuna and the gang thought that today was a fantastic day to go out! The sun was warm, the weather's not too hot and a perfect time to hangout and got to the sports center to swing the bat and hit balls.

Right now, we're all taking a break from all of the activities that we did at the sports center.

I silently thanked my body that my period ended yesterday, but I still wore a pad just in case. I sat beside Hari, who were chatting about how her arms are going to be sore tomorrow because she went all out batting the balls in the sports center.

Everyone was chatting happily and eating their own snacks, everything looks ordinar—

BOOM!

Shattered glass was falling toward our directiong follow by  the sound of explosion, ruining our peaceful chatterings.

Panicked screams of the citizens came after as everyone runs for safety, no one really expected for such event to happen.

I sigh to myself, that I spoke too soon, it seems that today refuses to be a normal day at all. The explosion came from one of the building, and a body came flying and landed directly to Tsuna's body. Followed by a familiar loud obnoxious scream came to the scene, telling that he'll cut everyone to pieces if we decide to interrupt.

Sqaulo's here...

That means Varia's arc is going to start soon!

The brown haired boy, name Basil and was heavily injured gave half of the vongola "rings", correction, fake Vongola rings to Tsunayoshi. Telling him that he should keep it safe from the white haired swordsman. The long white haired mafioso soon came in the scene, screaming 'Voi' and swinging sword in his hand.

"Give me those rings or I'll cut you to pieces!" He pointed his sword at our group, and everyone looks surprise at the silver haired man as they defended the brown haired boy with blue flames.

Gokudera started throw his signature move, which was throwing bomb at the swordsman, only for his bombs to be cut in half, causing for Gokudera's attack to be a futile move. A sword was about to cut the silver bomber into half when Yamamoto pulls him out by the nick of the time. The ravenette took out his bat, as it transforms into a katana. Yamamoto then start to swing his sword, he got the right aptitude to be a swordsman but the only problem is he lacks of experience.

"Your attack are too light!" Squalo easily deflected Yamamoto sword and knocked both Gokudera and Yamamoto out flying in the air.

The two crash, with no major injuries,  but they got unconscious from the impact. With no options left, Reborn shoots Tsuna with the dying bullet, their fight was somewhat on par but the time limit on the bullet has run short.

Their attempts to attack the white haired man miserably failed, he was completely too powerful for Tsuna's gang, he was just waaaay out of their league. The brown haired boy gave the rings to Tsuna, completing his mission, but the rings was stolen by the mysterious, loud swordsman.

He was about to leave when he learns that Tsuna was also a Vongola candidate, he changed his mind to leave to kill the sweet little boy name Tsuna instead. Within a second, Squalo was in front of Tsuna, his sword raised in the air as he was about to take a swing to kill.

"Oya, oya it's not nice to swing a sword like that, Squalo" I jumped between Tsuna and Squalo, I smiled at the mafioso, with his sword between my fingers, few inches away from cutting Tsuna's neck.