80. Begginging of Choice!

80. Beggining of Choice!

"Let's set all the drama aside for now, and start the game shall we?"

Byakuran claps his hand, distracting all of us from our friendship's drama. I look at the Byakuran, my light purple eyes meeting with his, despite of his cheery smile, he looks like he's absolutely irritated. He surely wasn't here to hear my own drama with Tsuna, he was only here to destroy the Vongola family.

That is if he can...

My gaze soon went back at Tsuna's group, who's nervously staring at Byakuran and me. I heave a small sigh and decide to take an action in this tense atmosphere.

"My bad, I didn't expected to lose my temper." I apologize, stepping away from Tsuna as if my sudden enrage outburst was nothing, making them taken aback a bit.

"It's fine, we'll have the time resolve the conflict someday ...or never." I flinch, knowing that Byakuran's planning something "Also, I need to introduce our judges for this game!"

The twins from Cervello organization appears out of nowhere, they definitely aged, they got taller, and they look more feminine from the last time I saw them. The Vongola had a bit of doubts about the Cervello regarding about cheating or favoritism during the game, but Byakuran was flawlessly able to assure them that their judgment are going to be fair and just.

He then steps out of the Millfiore group and takes out the Gyro roulette, explaining the rules and regulation of his game of "Choice" (please do read earlier chapter) As well as, how the roulette was going to work.

"I'll set a projection at roulette for everyone to see the results!" Byakuran informs Tsunayoshi's group, within a snap of his finger, a gigantic projection of the roulette, specifically at the amount of representative players was shown.

Tsunayoshi and Byakuran place their hand in the Gryo roulette and produce their own sky flame in order for the roulette to work.

The gyro roullette starts to spin, and the results came one by one.